Dummy

Midnight Secrets

Your POV:

He sat on his bed discovering that he was just wearing his boxers.God so funny there were small kittens on his boxers.I smiled and he covered himself with his bed sheets once again .

" Hey ! Don't look at me! Why did you take off my clothes? What were you planning to do?" He asked narrowing his eyes suspiciously.

" Hyun Joong you are so funny ! You had a fever. I had to subside it ." I said.

" Hey just say that you took advantage of me! Hey... you missed me didn't you? " He smirked.

" I think I should have left you to die! Conceited,arrogant,narcissicistic..."

" OK . I got your general idea." He cut me off." Now would you please give me something to wear? " He asked.

" Sure!" I walked to his closet.

" Wait,wait don't  go to my closet! " He rushed to me grabbing my arm his blanket fell.

" OK ,OK .What do you have there ? More  kitten boxers? "  I laughed .

He blushed " hey you saw it? " he yelled.

" I can still see it sir! now please wear something before any one comes in "

He went to his closet." Hey close your eyes."

I did...God he pecked my lips and hid in his closet .

" Now who takes advantage of others? "  I went to his closet.

He cleared his throat ." Well,I noticed that you were burning for my lips and I am a generous guy he he he" he said wearing his shirt.

" Why did you turn off the light?" I shouted.

" I don't want you to see something that I have here! " He answered.

" And what is it? Or should I say who is it? a girl?" I asked.

" Yes,you reminded me of something he he he I have a girl in my closet .He embraced me and approached my face.

" Wwwhaat do you mean? " I said with a trembling voice .

"He he he kiss me! I let you take advantage of me. C'mon kiss me before I kiss you."  He said. His face only an inch apart.I could feel his hot breath on my face .His fingers were pressing my arms.I tried to escape. He tightened his embrace.

" OK  y here you are. Close your eyes." I leant in and bit his lower lip.

He cried ,"Ough!!!" and released me.

I ran out of the closet .

" Hey you cheated ." He ran after me rubbing his lower lip."You owe me that kiss remember! "  He said buttoning his shirt.

" Why did you lock yourself in your room? Why didn't you tell anyone you were sick? " I asked sitting on his bed.

" Someone...betrayed me."  He said." Some one who said that she loved me." He stared at my eyes.

" She must be a dummy ! Boy she surely regrets .I am sure.Now promise you will never do it again will you? " I tilted my head to one side smiling at him.

" She surely is a dummy! "  He sighed.