Reminder

Midnight Secrets

Takeshi's POV:

I entered my room Yuko was sitting beside my window with her back to me .She was painting silently .Her hand moveD in curves as she mixeD colours .

" You're back?" she said without looking at me.

"Yes ,Yuko what are you painting?" I asked walking to her.

" oh Tokyo's cherry blossoms .Do you remember them? We had a garden. My mother used to love them..." She paused.

" Yes,that garden was our little paradise." I said putting a hand on her shoulder.I felt her body tremble slightly. I looked at her eyes. God why washe crying?

"Yuko dear?" I said my voice failing me.

"Taki I want to go back to Tokyo now that Kojiro is dead .You don't have to be with me anymore.I am leaving here tonight." She sobbed .

"Yuko Yuko you...I...just...I don't know but you can't leave me...I mean...what will you do there?...no I mean...Haruki will miss you and ...Yuko please stay ...it's strange to live without you" I said.

"Taki you know...we should part...It is not right...Our relationship...You have a girl friend now.I am not going to be in your way..." She said.

"Yuko just don't leave me .Well...we haven't done anything wrong after that night...Yuko just forget about it and be my sister again" I kissed her forehead.

" Don't .Don't touch me...or else...I will not leave you or else... I will stay here...and I should not..." She said .

I embraced her carressing her long mystical silky black hair. " Don't leave. I need you Yuko.I am not ready...I can not let go of you.I know I am selfish but...Just stay ..."

" I can't Taki..It is not right " She said.

" I am still an emperror ! I can command you"I said.

"No, you can't..Your heart...is not that hard ." She said and ran out of our room.