bullet in a ballet

Midnight Secrets

No One's POV:

"aish why is she always there?if we kill her we will be in real trouble." an ugly man with a scar on his face blurted out and threw his revolver on the table and fixed his eyes on a bottle of vodka on the rusted table.A middle aged woman with Mae West s approached the table "Yes,Haruki will slaughter us one by one,Takeshi has some feelings for her too" she dragged a chair and chewed her red polished nail "she is a ballerina as well as an artist and a master in nunjutsu but she has sworn not to use her skills to kill or torture people.She is lunatic!" she the blood that was now flowing down her finger "ough have you got a nail file?" the ugly man asked."Yes,why?"she answered "because I want to dig it into your mouth.What the heck are you doing with your finger.Spit"he yelled "that girl makes me sick" the woman reached for the vodka and took a sip from the bottle." takeshi...I will chew his neck...and be the emperor" he unclasped and clasped his knife "ballerina! We can do it in a party or a performance when she's on the stage" he said "she never goes on the stage.I told you she is an idiot!She just danced when she was with the major members of the former vulture group or her socalled family." she said."what if we invite Takeshi to a ballet?she will follow him won't she?" he asked "Yes,but why should he accept your invitation?" she laughed "because I am going to hire Jovani to do it" he laughed "JJJ...OVA...NI? He is a butcher .Hey they are only chidren even Takeshi.We can do it ourselves" her hands trembled."only Jovani is intelligent enough to beat that doctor" he gritted his teeth and pulled the woman to his lap by her waist.

hey guys thank you for reading and commenting on this story

you are my inspiration...I LOVE YOU ALL