Pilot Jae Joong Pirate Hyun Joong 2

Midnight Secrets

Welcome new subscribers .Thank  you for your comments guys.

No One’s POV:

It was a rainy afternoon .The weather was very humid. Kim Jae Joong woke up and changed his clothes. He called Hyun Joong.” Hi, are you ready? Fine we will meet in the lobby.”  He hung up. His phone rang.

“ Hi grandpa ! Well we decided to go on a trip. We are in Iran .She is asleep now. Sorry she can’t speak. We will move in the new house as soon as possible. Take care of yourself. Don’t forget your heart tablets. Bye.”

Kim Jae Joong sighed and walked out of his room. In the lobby he met Hyun Joong and his wife.

“Did you like your room? “ Jae Joong asked with a smile.

“Yes, thank you .Where are we going now?” Hyun Joong replied.

“First we will go to the sea shore to visit the ship. Then we will go to Harira City and finally we will have our dinner in the cave restaurant.” Jae explained.

“We are really busy today.Why are my clothes always wet here?” Hyun Joong asked.

“You know the weather here is very humid .You are in the heart of the Persian Gulf. “ Jae wore his sun glasses as he led his friends to his car.

 Your POV:

Hyun Joong was happy like a little boy .We were near the Portuguese ship now.

“Many years ago Potugal wanted to occupy this island, but their ship hit stone rocks and was stuck in mud. This ship could never return to Portugal .Iranians have made a nice restaurant in the ship .Some local people call it the Greek Ship. “Jae Joong explained like a tour guide.

“It is really beautiful Jae.” I exclaimed.

Hyun Joong began to hum a song and wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

“You like it baby?” He asked.

“ Ofcourse ,I do .” I replied.

Meanwhile a young girl approached us.

“Excuse me are you Korean?” She asked in Korean.

“ Yes,are you Korean too?” I answered with a smile.

“Yes, I have lost my boarding pass and money and tickets in the sea. Do you know what I can do here? My English and the local police don’t understand what I tell them.  Can you help me? “She asked anxiously.

“Yes, ofcourse Mi Su.” Jae Joong answered with a small smile.

“Jae Joong ! Is that you?” The girl jumped in happiness.

“What on earth are you doing here? Did you escape again?” Jae Joong asked with suspicious eyes.

“Yes, kind of. “ She answered shyly.

“Jae Joong ssi would you please introduce your friend to us?” I asked curiously.

“Oh yes .I am sorry. She is Mi Su. She was my classmate in the college.Mi Su this is my friend Hyun Joong and his wife.” Jae said politely.

“Nice to meet you guys.” She bowed.

“ How did you manage to lose your things in the sea?” Jae Joong asked her.

“Well he was following me every where. I jumped into the water so that he will not find me.He was drunk again.” She replied sadly.

“Is he here?” Jae Joong asked anxiously.

“No, he must be in Dubai. Our ship was going to Dubai when I jumped out of it and an Iranian boat saved me and brought me here.” She answered.

“OK we were going to go to the ancient Harira City of Pirates. Come with us now. We will go to the ambassador tomorrow.” Jae Joong said.

“Thank you Jae. You saved me again.” She smiled sweetly.

When we got to the ancient city of Harira , the sun was going down the horizon. The ancient buildings smelt like weed and wet clay .We were walking on the roofs of the buildings. Water had covered half of the height of the buildings. I leant on Hyun Joong’s shoulder. The silence of the night and the sound of the waves hitting the rocks was a little bit frightening.

“Pirates used to live here for centuries.” Jae Joong was standing on a tall building looking at the Nile blue Persian Gulf.

“Jae! Don’t mention their name. I am afraid.” Mi Su clung to his shirt.

“Silly! They are not more dangerous than your cousin.” Jae Joong laughed.

“ Jae !It is not funny.” She slapped his arm.

“ Hyun Joong ! Where are you going?” I asked Hyun Joong who was walking down the stairs.

“ Go to the hotel with Jae I have to do something babe.” He jumped into a boat and left us.

“ Crazy boy! “ Jae Joong smiled.

“ Are there any pirates here these days?” I asked .

“ Not a single one. Your crazy husband is safe. Don’t worry.”  Jae Joong helped us to walk down the stairs and drove us to the cave restaurant.

 

 

 

LOVE YOU GUYSsmiley