last second,last word

Midnight Secrets
Taki's POV: I walked down the parlor Yuko was holding my arm Maria Zanetti welcomed us and gave us a bright smile "Your girl friend is very beautiful doctor Kaneshiro " she puckered her lips in a nervous way."thank you " I forced myself into a smile.‏"‏Jovani is so excited about your performance miss...what is your name?"she asked with a devil smile "Yuko" I answered and dragged Yuko after myself."sorry Yuko.sorry for every thing." I kept saying.She pressed my arm without saying a word.We sat near the stage"tell me is this Jovani the butcher one?" Yuko tugged my sleeve "Yes.Please keep cool" I said.She gasped and held my arm tightly "who is he going to kill tonight?don't tell me that you are going to help him" she asked "I'm not Yuko.I promise"I said.My eyes roamed around the hall I couldn't find Jovani .A lady went to Yuko and asked her to go to the backstage .She pressed my hand and walked away then came back and pecked my lips .My knees turned to jelly.She left.Maybe it was the last time I saw her.I heard a nervous smile and turned back .Jovani was standing there his blue eyes fixed on me he his lips "it's a pity you look so handsome tonight" he was wearing a white tuxedo .I was supposed to be frightened to be afraid but I wasn't .It seemed so natural,so lucky to die for Yuko and Haruki.The only thing that hurt me was Yuko's face.I was heartbroken and that was the thing that bothered me now."Yuko" I sighed unconsciously "oh I don't really want to kill you.You don't seem to be afraid of death.It kills my enthusiasm" he sat behind me "actually I like you moral serial killer" the music began and my ballerina appeared on the stage in all her glory with all her beauty .The lights went off.I turned back but I didn't find Jovani ,but I could feel eyes scanning my motions.I smelt his presence .Yuko's eyes never left my face.What was she doing?She did make a lot of clumsy mistakes.Her eyes were red and tearful.She went on her performance until I saw her eyes widened and she cried my name then I felt a heavy body drop in my arms from I don't know where and a sharp and burning sensation in my chest.A river of blood flew down my feet and the next thing I saw she threw a dagger in my direction and jumped down the stage .Then I heard a cry and a heavy thing dropped from the roof on the floor.My vision blurred I could hardly breathe.She lifted the heavy body on my chest and embrace it.The lights and I saw Haruki's bleeding body in Yuko's arms."Dddead?" I stuttered "oh somebody help me" I heard her cry .I reached for her face" Yuk..o. Love ... Love you" I lost my consciousness.