A Romeo in Disguise Part 2/3

Midnight Secrets

Kim Hyun Joong's POV:

Her fingers laced mine and she tilted her head to one side "ouch..." she pushed my face gently "aah what's wrong baby?" I caressed her soft petaline face."hedgehog!" she chuckled "what?!" I asked smiling and tucking one of her curls around my fingers " You are a hedgehog!" she touched my jawline with her thumb ."baby what do you mean?" I leant in to kiss her lips again "stubble!"she tilted her head to right smiling "you prick my face hedgehog Hyunnie"she escaped my lips "not tonight baby.You can't cheat on me tonight.I devoured her fresh strawberry lips enthusiastically.She moved her fingers on the skin of my neck caressing my throat with her hot wet palms .I pulled her closer to my heart .Her fingers my bare chest and went backwards to my waist and there they laced each other.I left her lips and nuzzled her neck my one of my hands landed on her waist while the other one caressed her soft silky thigh up and down. One of her hands went up to my hair and the other one grabbed my arm "Yellow roses?not fair" I peppered her milky crystal neck with kisses "oh yeah I hate you Hyu..."My lips the snowwhite flawless skin of her bare shoulder "not fair" I said on her skin .My lips marched their way to her collarbone."You deserve it" her hands came back to my chest and pinched my skin ."feels nice" I grinned as my hand finally found the zip of her dress in the back and she gasped "my roses were pink" I put a hand between her two bare shoulder blades and gently pulled her closer"not fair" I ped her dress.Her dress fell down to her feet and she shivered under moonlight.I embraced her and kissed her lips again trailing down to her neck and upper chest .I scooped her up and deepened the kiss checking every corner of her sweet mouth ."so you hate me..." I pronounced in sniffing her lavendar scent "yes...naughty boy"she panted on my lips.Slowly I walked in my bedroom and gently placed her on my smooth satin sheets never breaking the kiss .I hovered over her body my hair brushing her forehead.I slid my hand under her back and unhooked her black lace bra "We will see how you hate me.Your chevalier bid faverwell to his princess" I tossed her lace treasure in the air and smirked.

You are wonderful guys...feel free to leave comments cryingwink