violet part 2

Midnight Secrets

Your POV:

The fairy fell asleep ." God I am responsible for all his sorrows. I remembered my father's death and the masked guy who gave me a glass of water when I came to my senses and found myself in his apartment.He has been punished cruelly for his kind heart.He loves me ,he told me that he loved me.I told him that I hated him."

I couldn't sleep I walked out of my room and went to the balcony .A breeze was blowing gently.It was all black and I could see few blinking stars in the sky.Unknowingly  tears fell from my eye and I started sobbing and calling Takeshi's name repeatedly asking him to forgive me.Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder.I turned back.

" Oh you are here." I said.He leant in and kissed my forehead gently then embraced me and tapped my back.My mind was somewhere else with Takeshi!

I mumbled his name again .The rainy rose hugged me tightly and pressed my arm  furiously.I cried in pain.He drew back and carressed my injured arm  and gently put his lips on it.

" HHHyun Joong is that you? " I asked remembering the feeling of his lips on my arm. He froze and stepped back but  didn't answer.Instantly .He jumped down the balcony and dissapeared in the black night....I ran in  the room and rushed out of Hyun Joong's place to my room.I opened the door and the lights.

"What the hell.." I saw Hyun Joong's sleepy face with disheveled hair and squeezing eyes.He was  trying to cover his face with my pillow on the other side of the room Haruki was sitting on his feet with a revolver targetted at me and Takeshi had a dagger in his hand.

At the moment Hyun Joong finally opened his eyes.

" Heeeey!!!!! What are you doing here???! Has anything happened to Yuko? " Hyun Joong said walking clumsily to the door.

" Oh no sorry to diturb you.It was all a misunderstanding.You two please put those ugly things down.It's me." I said pointing to the shocked gangsters who were still in their defensive positions.

"I am going now excuse me guys." I said realising that I was in my thin violet night gown and the guys were staring at my figure constantly.

" Wait " Hyun Joong said and followed me as I was leaving the room as fast as possible .He ran after me and grabbed my arm.

" What's wrong with you? Are you scared? " Then he embraced me and put his head on my shoulder.

" I'm here girl .I'm here." He kept saying.

" Hyun Joong..let go of me please.I want to be alone." I said and he released me from his embrace looking at my see-through night gown and tearstained face.

" Sorry  girl ! I didn't mean to...Go to bed soon. You will catch a cold .That gown is very thin .I am awake .Call me if you need help or anything...Tomorrow I will take you back to Korea .Hawaii is not a good place for you." He said and walked with me to his room where Yuko and me were supposed to sleep that night.

"Hey look at me!" He said as we reached the room.

" You are always welcome in my room especially at midnight  ,but this time you decided to come to me check if there are any gangsters around. " He winked at me and I smiled "Naughty boy !!!"

Please comment and subscribe  don't be a silent reader pleasebroken heart