All Rosy

Midnight Secrets

Your POV :

" Yes,mum I am back in Seoul . I am with Hyun Joong .Airport.I'm sorry .I'm too tired tonight. Tomorrow is fine. Good night then." I hung up my phone.

" What was it about?" Hyun Joong asked .

" My mother wanted to make sure that I won't claim for my share of the company .Her lawyer will arrange every thing tomorrow and then I will be free to live with you." I said .

" We should talk with my lawyer .Your mother can't do that. You are the legal heiress of your father ! " Hyun Joong protested .

" It is not important for me ! I have you and that's enough." I said .

" Don't sign anything .I will talk with my lawyer tonight.OK?" Hyun Joong replied worriedly .

" OK Then but Where are we going my apartment is not this way." I asked curiously.

" Who said that we wanted to go to your apartment?" He smirked .The driver parked his car near a luxury mansion .

" Close your eyes ." Hyun Joong said.I did .He chuckled and grabbed my arm and led me out of the car. We climbed up some stairs and a cool breeze passed my face.

" Now open them!"

I opened my eyes and what I saw next looked like a dream. We were in a large patio full of pink and red roses! They were arranged in heartshaped patterns .Some of the flowers were hanging from the ceiling.Their scent filled my nose. There was a small pond and fountain in the center .

" Hyun Joong ! They are beautiful !" I turned around and hugged him.

" Welcome to your new house Mrs.Kim Hyun Joong." He said and pecked my cheek.

" Oh my God How? When did you do that?" I asked .

"Let us see our new house together." He dragged me after himself and we passed a corridor and entered a luxury room decorated with small jasmine flowers .

" This is our living room!" He smiled." I am speechless naughty boy!" I said.

" And the most important place!" He opened a door.

We entered a large room with a large window facing a flower garden and a king sized bed at the center. Fine portraits of angels were painted on the ceiling and light blue silk carpets covered the floor. " In fact I didn't want to have so many people in my bedroom but you keep calling angels and holy saints whenever we...uhum...do it so..."

I cut him off as my lips landed on his . " You speak too much naughty boy" I took off his coat and covered his face with feathery kisses. He hugged my waist.

" And the room is sound proof because..." He blushed .

I pinched his cheeks. " Don't you dare explain !" I captured his lips in mine and his hands cupped my face to deepen the kiss.

" Welcome home my little princess." He finally said after we broke our kiss for air.

" Oh my rainy rose" I threw my arms around his neck.