Hero's Palace

Midnight Secrets

Mi Su's POV :

We were back to Seoul .A very handsome guy was speaking with Jae Joong looking at me every now and then . I had never met him before and it seemed that he was talking about me .

Finally he bid Jae goodbye and bowed to me and left .

" Who was he Jae Jae?" I asked curiously.

" He is Doctor Kaneshiro .He is a friend of Hyun Joong's wife.He said that another friend of his named Haruki had asked him to take care of you . Do you know him?" Jae Joong asked .

" That must be the Japenese gangster I told you . Why should he send someone to protect me?" I asked. Jae Joong chewed his lower lip thoughtfully.

" He said that the interpol has arrested Yuri when he was trying to enter Turkey. Mi Su you are free now forever ." He smiled brightly .

" Jae boy you are lying!" I shouted .

" Not at all !" He replied .

I jumped up and down and hugged him laughing . " I can't believe it . Jae Jae !"

He hugged me back . " Let's go home ." He said .

" Home?" I remembered that I had no home to go to !

" Yes,let's go to my new apartment ." He smiled.

" No,Jae ! I can't live there.It is not right .You have done a lot for me till now.I will go to the lighthouse and stay there ." I said .

" No! You will come with me." Jae Joong dragged me to his car . When we reached his car I grabbed his arm and turned him around. He looked at me intently . " thank you Jae Jae." I said and kissed his hand .

" What do you think you are doing?" He pulled his hand away and wiped my tears. " Just get on the car. " He shoved me into the car.

Our whole journey to his apartment passed in silence . Jae glanced at me twice but turned away abruptly .

When we reached his apartment he opened the door for me . " C'mon it is not too much I know but we can live here until I find a new job ." He said shyly.

" Jae it is a palace!" I exclaimed clapping my hands .

" Wow look at that TV! Jae Jae ! Look at the carpet ! Oh it is beautiful." I pointed at the furniture .

Jae approached me and hugged me from the behind . " Will you stay with me ?" He whispered in my ear.

I turned around surprised but as soon as I turned my face my lips were captured in his . His arms embraced my waist.

I tried to pull back but he said " Mi Su don't ! I really need you." He tightened his embrace and tilted his head to right for a better access .I melted into his soft lips.Soon he my lower lip and nibbled on it.

" Please open your lips for me " He panted pressing the tip of his tongue on my upper lip.

" Jae Jae I..." He ed his tongue in my mouth not letting me finish my sentence.I closed my eyes and gave in while his tongue was savouring my mouth . His hands moved up and down my back .

I pulled his hair and pinched his flank but he smiled into the kiss and lifted me off my feet still kissing me passionately .

" Jae Jae ... " I gasped pulling back.

He stared into my eyes and walked to his bedroom.

" You are ... hot " He panted on my lips. " Those lips you have no idea how much I controlled..." He didn't finish his sentence .He attacked my lips again.

He put me on the bed and lay beside me." May I ?" He carressed my face.

" No, Jae Jae! I'm ugly! Let go of me! You deserve someone better." I pushed him.

" Shut up!" He went on top of me and captured my lips again.