volcano

Midnight Secrets

Your POV:

" What's wrong Taki? " I asked looking at Takeshi's red tearstained eyes .

" Nothing" He smiled ."Just Yuko...went to Tokyo last night."

" Oh but why?" I asked feeling guilty.

"I don't know.She said it wasn't right to live together now that Kojiro is dead.

" Oh I see.Did Haruki go with her? "

"No,he is the manager of our company he couldn't." He played with his car keys.

"Do you...Taki...do you have any ...special feeling about her? " I asked hesitantly.

"  Sincerely ; I am yet confused .I have always loved her as a sister .She is like a family ." He answered.

" Her brother does he miss her like you?" I asked.

" Haaa? I don't know .Maybe. I felt empty and helpless when she left.Haruki seems calm about it.He was relatively happy .How can he? " He looked at me puzzled.

God was  he in love with her? He had every reason for it.Maybe he didn't know he was in love with her.

"Taki I think...Maybe...Well .How should I tell you? You might be in love with her." I forced myself to say.

" No, no, no ,it can't be. " He cried.

I sat beside him ."Taki it's OK if you love her.I mean it's natural.You know she is pretty..." He cut me off.

" Stop it .The only girl that I have ever loved is you."

"OK calm down Taki..." I said and tapped his shoulder. "Sometimes heart secretly falls deeply in love without us noticing " I said trying to seem cool.

"Why did  I tell him such things ? Shouldn't I have  felt  jealous if he was  in love with her?" I thought.