Wedding Again

Midnight Secrets

Kim Jae Joong's POV :

" Jae Jae a very serious problem ! " God save my soul I told myself .

" I need some girly stuff." She was wearing one of my shirts and a skirt!

" You mean you need sanitary napkins or something like that? Oh so you are pmsing now." I smirked .

" You ! Jae Jae I am serious.I need your help we are invited to Kim Hyun Joong's wedding!" She said.

" You need a dress?jewelry?shoes?" I asked. " or maybe some new underwear?" I pecked her cheeks.

" Jae Jae! I need lipstick,eyeliner,blusher,creampowder,wig,contact lenses,..." She continued .

" Wait wait wait wig?Contact lenses? Why? Mi Su your hair is beautiful .It is not that short and your eyes are charming!" I said.

" Jae Jae I want to be a real girl for you I don't want embarrass you" She stumped her foot .

" OK I will buy whatever you want but let me choose your dress and jewelry and I will send a hairdresser to help you .Mi Su how many times should I say ? You are really beautiful" She smiled and hugged me ." Thank you Jae Jae " .

A week passed and we went to Hyun Joong's wedding. Mi Su was wearing a nice black dress.Her hair was beautifully done. She had a light make up and looked really beautiful .

" Jae Jae these heels are killing me ." She whispered in my ear.

" Lean on me whenever you want" I replied .

Kim Hyun Joong was waiting for his wife.He smiled at us and winked. I smiled back and led Mi Su to a table .We sat there until grandpa Kim entered the parlour and was led to our table. Mi Su and I got up and bowed .

" How are you Mr CEO?" Grandpa said without looking at me. His eyes were fixed on Mi Su.

" Thank you grandpa" I replied sharply.

" Who is this pretty girl? What happened to that ugly tomboy?" He asked arrogantly.

" She is Mi Su grandpa." I smiled.

Grandpa was surprised but kept silent. "Is she pregnant?" He looked at her from head to toe.

" No,sir" I said.

" So why do you want to marry her?" He asked.Mi Su looked at me puzzled .

" She didn't know? " Grandpa smirked.

" I love her that's why I want to marry her" I pressed her hands under the table.

"And if I say no" Grandpa cocked an eyebrow.

" You won't sir" I bowed.

" Whatever where is the bride?" Grandpa asked.

" There she is coming" I replied.

" You idiot you lost her!" Grandpa sighed.

" I found a better one." I kissed Mi Su's lips gently.

" Aish" Grandpa looked away.