In the Arms of the Moon (2)

Midnight Secrets

No One's POV:

Kim Jae Joong was locked in his room with his fiancee soon to be. "Grandpa let her get out ! She has to change her dress for the damn party!" Jae Joong tapped the door furiously trying to find his shirt .

"Her dress is in your closet .He he he he....Didn't you two spend a night together? What is the great deal if she changes her clothes there?" Grandpa Kim chuckled.

"Why did you come here girl?You could have called me first" Kim Jae Joong told her and started buttoning his shirt up .

"Sorry your grandpa almost threw me into your room! I didn't know you were..." she said blushing " ! You might say! Now tell me did you tell your mum about your secret wedding?" Jae Joong wore his pants and sat on the edge of his bed ."Yes,but she didn't ..." she couldn't speak anymore "Jae you should help us..." she said and sighed.

"Go wear your dress my dear fiancee" Jae Joong laughed and closed his eyes. "I won't peek I swear" he smirked . She walked to his closet and found the dress. "why is my dress here?" she asked desperately .

"Your mother has sent it; I was supposed to bring it to your mansion but you are here anyway" Jae Joong said squeezing his eyes.

"Oh my God what is it?Hyun Joong will explode if he sees me in this dress" she looked at the ultra-thin lacy dress hugging her s tightly revealing whatever she didn't wish to!

"let me see" Jae Joong said jokingly and walked to her with closed eyes "No please!" she mumbled but Jae Joong smiled and opened his eyes .He gulped. He had never expected to see so much beauty in her ."Wow! A goddess!" he gaped and bit his lower lip .

*Flash Back:

A 17 yearold Jae Joong was standing near the lighthouse staring at the stars with a bouquet of flowers in his hands listening to the music of the sea as his girl friend said "Jae... sorry... I really love him ...You should help us"

End of Flash Back*

"Jae?!" she asked for the third time .

Jae snapped out of his daze "green suits you" He said and stepped backwards .

"Oh no! not green" her tears started to fall.Jae Joong walked to her "Hey did I say something bad?oh don't worry.I swear I won't..." he embraced her and patted her shoulder "as tempting as it seems...as it is...for sure...it is immoral lady" he kissed her hair and pulled back "I will help you." He said and grabbed his necktie "damn it I can't even wear a tie" he nagged .

She walked to him and helped him to wear his necktie.Her fingers touched his creamy skin for a second .He gasped "I can do it myself" he avoided eye contact.

Your POV:
" Hey Kim Jae Joong don't eat her up.You'll have plenty of time tonight! Save her for your night! You need dinner too. Come out now I want to see you in your tuxedo son." Grandpa Kim giggled and unlocked the door.
" Gorgeous ! Hey Jae Joong if I were young,I would fight for her...She is a beauty.A snowflake." He approached me and smiled." Jae Joong is handsome yeah?Was he hot in bed? " he whispered in my ear .
I blushed and said :"Oh ...yes." He smiled." Yes?! Which one? Handsome or hot?" he asked pointing to his face with his cane." Don't hurt her grandpa.She is shy" Jae Joong said . " So you had a hard time last night son...he he he ,but answer me girl which one?handsome or hot? " I stared at Jae Joong who was looking at me worriedly " Both grandpa " I said and Jae Joong laughed . " Not that shy son !! stop laughing when elders are around! Children these days! Fix that necktie.You look terrible boy " Grandpa Kim hit Jae with his cane and left repeating my words " Both grandpa ! What is so good about that son?Girls these days ! "
 
When he left, Jae Joong came to me " So I am both?" he asked. " I just wanted to make your grandpa happy " I said uneasily. " Oh he was pissed off ! Didn't you notice?.He is my rival " Jae Joong smiled brightly.
 
" Jae Joong ssi?" I said hesitantly . " Yes? " He checked his necktie in the mirror.  " You look awesome " I said in a low voice. " and hot " he added with a boyish smile ." Let's go .Hyun Joong must have gone crazy by now." he reminded me .
"Jae Joong ssi? " I said " Yes?" he turned to me " Thank you " I bowed.