do you have something to tell me?(1)

Midnight Secrets

Hi guys! I hate writing author notes but I had to thank you all for reading this story  till now ...Keep reading I will try my best .heart

and here is the new chapter  for my dear subscribers as well as my silent readers....I hope you enjoy it...

Your POV:


I tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear and smiled at him as he entered my apartment.He stood at the door and stared at me"adorable!" he mumbled giving me one of his infamous killer smiles"and how am I supposed to take care of your innocence when you give me such heart attacks?"he joked narrowing his eyes."you are not that bad yourself"I said blushing.His eyes peeked my face furtively going down to my bodice and up to my chest where he fixed his eyes on the pendant...he narrowed his eye and gasped biting his lower lip.He gazed at my eyes for few seconds then his eyes went down to the pendant again and up to my eyes repeatedly.I noticed a large bead of sweat on his face "what are you looking at?"I broke the silence"oh ...your dress...you can't wear that...I mean it is too revealing ... go and change it ... by the way ...hey you are my fiancee now what's wrong if I look at my fiancee's beautiful body haaa?"he yelled"there is something wrong with my conceited possessive fiance I guess .Hyun Joong don't you have something to tell me?" he went pale "what do you mean by something?Well...hummm...you look breathtaking and yes, I think I am falling for you...is it what you expected to hear?"he asked scanning my face curiously "ok Let's go then. I am not going to change my dress I do love it Hyunnie and besides you know that I love some one else dear and he surely likes to see me in this dress "I smirked."as if I do care"he looked away pouting but at the same time pressing my hand and dragging me after him to his car.
We were walking to the car he was extraordinarily silent and I  looked up to him and noticed that he had not shaved  his face properly"Hyun Joong you can not go to that party with that face;let's go back to my apartment you should shave" I projected"that's ok..."he  protested but I stopped and made him look at me"we are going to change that ugly face of you" I  insisted pushing him to my apartment"OK .OK baby keep cool I have been to the hospital I barely had time to shave my face !!!hey you really like to keep me in your apartment don't you"he smiled naughtily"Yes,you are not going to make a fool of yourself not as long as I am your fiancee!!!" I opened the door and made him sit in  a chair and in a few minutes I was shaving his face "do you want to tell me something babe??"he suddenly asked holding my hand and looking up in my eyes "oh no!do you want me to tell you anything??a secret for example?"I asked touching his face with my thumb "a secret? do you yourself  have any?Oh I guess you finally want to confess that you love me"he said his voice fading"he is the rose, he is the rainy rose.How could I be so blind? how could I be so fool?"in your dreams you are not the owner of my heart as I  have told you before..."I lied. I am not going to confess again !!!you naughty naughty naughty boy!!!"hey you are cutting my face uuuugh"he grabbed my hand"oh sorry "I cleaned the abrasion with alcohol as he stood up and looked at my eyes"let's go baby every body is waiting for us "he pecked my cheek"and thank you for your shaving service"he added.