You said...you

Midnight Secrets

Your POV:

Oh oh oh I feel guilty doctor Jung is in the hospital and I am here in a party to celebrate some stranger's engagement! "Congratulations miss kim" I said shaking hands with her.

" Oh  !It's good you are here .My stupid oppa has locked himself in his room since he has returned from Hawaii. I know you have powers over him .Please make him come downstairs my fiance is getting curious.Would you? "she pleaded.

I had never seen her behave so.

" Well, I don't think I have that kind of influence over him miss" I said politely.

"Yes,you do." She said dragging me upstairs to his brother's room .

" Yaah,brat your goddess is here .Hey open the door.Don't you want to see her ?She looks very beautiful tonight."  We heard no answer.

" Hyun Joong would you please open the door? " I said.Silence..." Hyun Joong? " I asked again.The door  opened  and Miss Kim said, " I told you.You are special to him !"

She pecked my cheek and went downstairs.I walked into  his room and  found him sleeping on his bed .His face buried in his pillow.

" Hyun Joong what's wrong with you? " I said sitting on the edge of his bed.He didn't say anything he was still lying on the bed in prone position.

" Hyun Joong " I said and grabbed his arm to make him face me but as soon as I touched him " Oh God you have got a fever." I exclaimed .

He murmured some incoherent words.I rolled him on the bed and saw his face .He opened his eyes for a second.

" Do you hear me Hyun ...? " He pressed my hand.

" Why did you do it to yourself? " I got up and went to his kitchen and brought some water.Then I searched my bag and found an acetaminophen and made him take the pill.Then I washed his face and hands .

Miss Kim rushed in " What's happened to him? Is he sick? " She asked.

" Yes,do you have a thermometer here? " I asked.

" Well check his drawers." She said starting to cry." Brat tonight is my engagement party.You ruined it ".

I found the thermometer and went to Hyun Joong.

" Miss don't worry.He will be OK .Just give me some time.Go downstairs.I promise he'll be OK soon."

She left us  . I checked his temperature. " 39.5 c ! " 

he was burning. I kept washing and wiping his face ,but he was still burning.

" Hyun Joong I have to take your clothes off ." I said and ed his shirt .He took my hands instinctively.

"Hyunnie" I pushed his hands away and took off his shirt.Then I wetted a cloth and wiped his burning body.

"Yooou... said ...youu llloved meee." He mumbled .

God he is delirious what's he saying?

" Don't...leave..." He pulled me to his chest.

" Calm down Hyunnie.I'm here boy." I said releasing myself from his arms.

He fell asleep.I continued nursing him for 2 hours  till he was afebrile...

He opened his eyes." What are you doing here ?" He looked at me covering his body with a bedsheet in surprise.

" Your sister's waiting for you." I answered without explaining.

" You scared me boy." I patted his shoulder.