The Full Half of the Glass

Midnight Secrets

Kim Hyun Joong's POV :

She was peacefully asleep .Her heavenly beautiful face on my bare chest . Her eyes were closed and her lips were half opened .A tint of pink color was on her cheeks .I leant in and kissed her eyelids .I caressed her black silky hair and smiled . Her hot breath blew on my neck and I covered her body with my bed sheet . Suddenly her phone rang and broke the silence .

She opened her eyes and reached for it .

" Jae?" She said yawning cutely like a kitten and looked at my eyes . She pecked my lips listening to Jae .

" Oh my God ! " She sat up .

" He fired you ?What should we do now? Yes, of course . I will call you again." She hung up .

" What is it babe?" I embraced her.

" His grandpa knows! He fired Jae!" She said .

I was happy .I know it seemed cruel but damn me I was the happiest man in the world .

" So can we announce our marriage?" I asked .

" I don't know dear. His grandpa has announced our break up just this morning.What will Jae do now ?"

I kissed the bridge of her nose . " He has graduated from a great university . Nothing will happen to him . Just see the full half of the glass . We can live together babe . Aren't you happy?" I asked pulling her to sit on my lap .

" I am but my mother! Our companies!" She said .

" I don't care.I just want to be with you."

Hey every body this  is Doctor Kim .It's  a  long time I am writing this fan fic and I think I should thank you all for supporting me for such a long time. This ff will finally come to an end in a few chapters.Thank you guys. Love you all even my dear silent readers.