Sulky Jae

Midnight Secrets

Jae Joong's POV :

" Jae Jae please open the door. Jae Jae I am sorry ." She kept sobbing " Jae I was confused .It was too sudden.Jae Jae don't sulk ." She tapped the door endlessly for hours.

I was really angry.How could she leave me like that? Thank you for last night? Had I done some charity or something like that? I had made love to her! How could she be so stubborn? Why doesn't she see that I love her?

" Jae Jae?!" I heard her voice muffle gradually and finally she was silent .

"Those ugly trousers! That ragged shirt! How dare you wore them again? You are my girl do you understand? Mine!"

She didn't respond.

"You are too perfect to be mine!!! Are you trying to make me crazy?Where did you want to go without a job or money?" I shouted again yet I heard no response.

"Mi Su ?" I got up and ran to the bedroom.

" Mi Su?"

I bet she ran away again .

Damn me that bedroom had a window.I opened the door and walked in to find a sleeping Mi Su on the floor wearing my pajamas.Her face was stained with tears .Her ripped boyish outfit in her lap.I knelt down and lifted her feather light body. I hugged her tightly.

" I love you." I kissed her forehead.

" Why do you keep running away? I am not Yuri ." I caressed her short hair.

" I hate seeing you in these clothes."

I stood up and put her on the bed. " I know it is all new to you but you will get used to this intimacy,this warmth,this princess world." I lay on the bed and kissed her eyelids.

" Don't leave me." I covered her body with a bedsheet.

"Let me see your beauty.Let me feel it.Don't run away from me." I leant in and pecked her lips.