In the Arms of the Moon(1)

Midnight Secrets

Your POV:

"Mum I am married to Kim Hyun Joong.We married secretly. " I knelt before my mother.  "Please cancel the engagement party" I said.

"What do you think you are doing? Are you kidding me?Do you want to make a fool of me?It is not important whether you are married or not! You will be engaged to Kim Jae Joong and then you will get divorced if you are really married to Kim Hyun Joong!What would your father say if he saw you ?How dare you insult your elders?" she shouted and left the room.

I got on my feet and walked out of her house. 

"What did she say baby?" Hyun Joong led me to his car "she still wants me to be engaged with Jae Joong " I sobbed."Oh baby...she doesn't have the right to do that.You are my wife! Jae Joong is on our side .Don't worry." Hyun Joong buckled my seatbelt and caressed my hand.

"Hyunnie my dad sacrificed his life to save his company I can't ruin every thing.I have to get engaged with Jae today and then...break up with him and marry you .I mean not for real" I said tentatively .

"We should talk to Jae Joong first!" Hyun Joong started the car ."Promise me something...promise you won't fall for Jae...baby I can't live without you " Hyun Joong said .

"I am yours...forever...never forget that.It will be a play to entertain our families ..." I kissed his cheek and he sighed deeply.

Thank You all for reading this short chapter ...I will update soon smiley