Chapter 7

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

nayeon ran and ran , then she entered the nearest washroom. she was breathing fast while washing with water.'' that ! ahhhh !that piece of ! i hate her. i hate her . I HATE HER!!!!!!!!''  nayeon said . she was now fuming in anger while looking at mirror. the kissing scene was replaying in her mind over and over again.

at that time inside the cafeteria jeongyeon sat on her table. everyone's eyes on her. ''what?'' jeongyeon asked raising her brows. '' uhmm...nah nothing.'' chaeyoung said while fake coughing. ''you enjoyed the kiss, didn't you?'' lisa asked. ''huh?'' jeongyeon asked.

''come on jeongyeon , don't lie. we know you.['' tzuyu said smirking. ''no way, i would never. she is a , she deserved it. i bet it's her first kiss.'' jeongyeon said smirking.

''THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS!!!!'' nayeon screamed inside the washroom. '' i will teach her a lesson. '' nayeon said gritting her teeth.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day:

Another day for taeyeon to handle those section Z troublemakers. surprisingly they stopped annoying taeyeon . taeyeon was greatful for that, but the students still isn't listening to what she is teaching them.

some are busy day dreaming. which is of course lisa, jisoo, dahyun and chaeyoung. jeongyeon is laughing on her own thinking about the last days event. seulgi was same old sleeping on the back bench, taehyung, yoongi were exchanging cheets , they looked worried.

tzuyu was also looking outside. taeyeon who saw all of this started to think that what made them to be like this. to be like not caring about anything, specially about studies. students like them should be worried to go to a good collage and future.

taeyeon realized that if she is going to make them study then she has to know about them. are they having a problem on understanding what she ia teaching about? if yes then she will find another way to teach them.

after all she is here to show them the right way, so that they can make a beautiful future for themselves. this is what a teacher is supposed to do.

while thinking about all of these the bell rang indicating its time for lunch.

''ok class meet you after break.'' taeyeon said. if you are wondering then let me clear it, JBSY academy's third year teachers should be good at every subject . the monthly salery for the third year teachers were higher than the other year teachers .

sometime taeyeon would wonder why rich people like sunmi, Iu and chungha are doing here. thiking about all of this taeyeon went to the teachers cafeteria. there she saw her other co-workers.

she sat with them , you know with sunmi , chungha and Iu. she greeted them they also greeted her.

''so the time is coming.'' chungha said. ''time?" Taeyeon asked confused.
"Yes. " -chungha.
"What time?"- taeyeon.
" it looks like you don’t know. "- iu said and chuckled a bit
" no, i don’t. Can you tell me?"- taeyeon.
"Well she is talking about ' Section of the year.' competition. Every section of 3rd year have to participate. The competition is only for 3rd years. " iu said.
"Ohh.....but how are the winner get choose? " taeyeon asked.
"It depends on how many students of the class are active both in studies and sports, also in other activities. " chungha said  .
"So that means every year section A or B have a big chance to win." said taeyeon.
"Yes,  last  year section B won. This year section A  have a high chance to win." sunmi said sternly.
"You should be happy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter