Chapter 43

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Okay everyone!!! Now move into the court!!!" said taeyeon. Everyone entered the basketball court wearing their sports clothes. Which is shorts and white t-shirt. Everyone had their hair tied up. Some had ponytails, some had braids. 

 

"Everyone line up!!" said taeyeon. Everyone lined up like taeyeon said.  

"Captain!! Move forward!! " said taeyeon. 

"Yes coach!!!" said seulgi. She was told by taeyeon to call her coach while playing basketball.  

"Ok so not all of us here know how to play it. Although we do know the rules that couch taught us the other day. I hope none of you have forgotten about it. " said seulgi.  

"Yes captain!! " said everyone.  

"Good. I want haseul, aisha, chaeyeon, chaeryeong and yves to help me train the others about the basics. Is that clear?!!!" said seulgi.  

"Yes captain!! " said everyone.  

"Very well, lets start then. " said seulgi. Everyone started to learn the basics. 

 

How to dribble the ball, passing the ball, footwork and all. Everyone was doing good. 

 

Until,

"Yah chicken monster!!  Pass it to me!!" said lisa. But jisoo wasn’t passing.  Jisoo was smiling like an idiot. was a bit open.  

"Whats with that smile? Eww. You are creeping me out. " said lisa. 

 

But it looked like jisoo didn’t hear anything.  

"Hehehehehe " smiled jisoo. Lisa is now giving her 'i am disgusted ' look. 

Then lisa moved her head to look where jisoo is looking now. Her jaw dropped too. Her eyes grew big. She also had the same condition as jisoo. 

 

Meanwhile,  

"Yah dahyun unnie look out!!" said Chaeyoung, but dahyun was still looking at somewhere else with her jaw dropped.  The ball hit dahyun hard. 

 

"Chaeyoung!!!! I was busy looking at something more important!!!! " groaned dahyun.  

"What the- what is more important than this unnie?? " chaeyoung asked frowning.  

"Just look behind!!" said dahyun excitedly. Chaeyoung looked behind and she smiled without knowing showing her dimple. 

 

"Oh ..." said Chaeyoung.  

 

'Why cannot i take my eyes off??' thought jeongyeon looking at the same place where others were looking at. Tzuyu also looked behind. 

 

Tzuyu was too stunned to speak. 

"....she is hot.." mumbled tzuyu. 

 

It was the cheerleaders team.  Everyone was in their cheerleader costume . The basketball team members can't stop looking at the cheerleaders team. 

 

"Woah its so hot here!!" groaned momo.  

"I know, wonder why ms. iu decided to train us here. " said mina. 

Others agreed. 

"Well she said she wants us to get used to practice in the sun , so that on D-Day we won't have any problem performing in the sun ." Said nayeon. 

 

"But the good part is that we can see our girlfriend's!!" said sana excitedly.  

"Aww, look at my baby!!! She is so cool!! " said rose. 

"Mine is cooler. " said jennie. Rose just rolled her eyes. 

 

"Well i don’t know about others but dubu looks so cute!!! Ahhhh my heart. " said momo with her love eyes. 

"Chaeyoung l-looks so.....hot." mumbled mina with a tint of blush. 

"God jeong will be the death of me." mumbled nayeon eyeing jeongyeon. 

 

Sana bit her lips looking at tzuyu. She winked at tzuyu. Tzuyu who saw that blushed.  But Then tzuyu smirked and her lips looking at sana. Sana was now giving her a seductive look. 

 

Aisha who was standing there with tzuyu was looking at tzuyu.  She then said, "unnie, i am still underaged. " 

 

Tzuyu then fake coughed. "Le-lets continue practice. " tzuyu said.  Aisha was holding her laugh now. 

 

"Yah!! Everyone!!  Stop having with your girlfriend's through your eyes!!! " said seulgi. Everyone blushed except chaeyeon, chaeryeong, aisha, haseul and yves. They were holding their laughs. 

 

"Ok everyone continue practice. " said seulgi. 

 

The cheerleader team was also practicing hard. The basketball team kept on stealing glances at the cheerleaders team.  After a while the cheerleaders team got some break. The basketball team was still playing at that time. 

 

They were running around and passing or shooting the ball . So everyone was sweating. Making them look more hot. Their girlfriends were already feeling hot because of that. Some were giggling and some were smirking while thinking about naughty stuffs.

 

But soon they started to get jealous when they saw some other girls were eyeing them too. They were fan-girling over them. 

"Wow!! All of them are sooo hooottttt!!!! I wish I can date all of themmmm!!!!" Said one of them . 

"No way!! I will be the one dating them. ...they are my type, specially that 3rd years tallest girl. She is ing daddy material. " Said another girl smirking. 

"Well all of them are!!!" Said another one. The number of girls started to increase too.  

Sana and her friends were glaring at them . 

"Girls, let's show these es to whom these basketball hotties belongs to. " Said sana. 

"Tsk. They think they can get my cub. No freaking way. " Mina said in a cold tone. Others felt shiver. 

"Exactly." Said nayeon in a mad or jealous tone. 

"Hmm? But whom are you jealous for??" Asked Jennie smirking. Others also smirked too. 

"W-well I ...I was just agreeing with you guys. That's all. " Said nayeon and then laughed nervously. 

"Unnie,why don't you date jeongyeon unnie. You are perfect together. " Said rose smirking. Nayeon choked on air at first but then laughed it off. 

"Stop joking hahahaha , you are too funny hahaha. " Said nayeon. 

 

"Well I wasn't joking." Said rose. Nayeon was about to say something. But they heard Taeyeon sayings that it's their break time. 

"Let's go girls. " Said sana. Others followed her. 

 

"Babyy!!! I missed you. " Said Jennie hugging Lisa. Lisa hugged. 

"Me too baby. " Said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter