Chapter 14

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's an another new day. But same old for everyone else. Except for sana. Everyday felt new to her. After getting permission of courting tzuyu , she felt like she is in ninth sky. Every morning she started to send "good morning tzuyu" and many more sweet things to tzuyu.

She didn't tell any of her friends about her courting tzuyu. She decided to tell them when she and tzuyu gets together. 

Yes sana is confidence about her and tzuyu.  The connection she felt towards tzuyu was enough for her to understand that tzuyu is for her.

Sana's POV: 

After waking up a small smile was plastered on my face. I stretched my arms. The first thing I  did was to greet tzuyu good morning. 

To: baby tzu 

Good morning 😘😘, hope you had a great sleep.☺️☺️

I wrote , my smile was growing wider. Thinking about tzuyu could easily make my day . You can say it was a good way for me to start my day. But then my smile got more wide as she replied,

From: baby tzu

Good morning to you too sana unnie, I had a great sleep. Thank you.

I was smiling like an idiot. I know it's a normal reply. But I am so whipped for her. Her everything would make me smile. Heck her existence would make me go crazy. I then stood up from bed. I went to the bathroom.

 I brushed my teeth, wore my uniform and get ready. "Perfect." I said looking at the mirror. I then went downstairs while the maids of her mansion was bowing me, I also bowed back as greetings. I saw my father.
"Otou-san!" I  screamed and ran to  father and hugged him tight.
"My Princess,  how was your sleep?" Father asked smilingly. "It was good otou san."I replied smiling. 

Father smiled at me . "Where's oka san?" I asked. Suddenly his smile left his face. I sighed. Looks like they are having a fight again. "She is in the kitchen." He answered sternly. They would occasionally fight like this. It has always been like this. Sigh, I wish they could be like in their early ages. 

"Sana honey good morning." Mother said smiling. " good morning oka san." I replied smiling. My mother then looked at my father in cold gaze, then sat beside me. Sigh. Here we go again. We were having breakfast in silence suddenly father spoke, "princess today I am not going to drop you in school. " father said. I was confused. "Huh?but why?" I asked frowning. "Someone special is going to go school with you. " he said. 

"Really? Do I know them?" I asked curiosily.

"Yes honey, you know him very well." My father said. Then someone rang a bell on our  mansion. I wonder who is it. One of our maids opened the door. The person then entered our dining area.

"Mark? What are you doing here?" I asked frowned. I don't like the idea of him being here. Why is he here. He then walked closer to our table and held one of my hands.  "Hello sana , good morning." Mark greeted and kiss my hand. Eww. That's creeping me out.

"Good morning sir and ma'am." He said to my parents.

" what a gentleman." My dad said praising him.
"Sana today you will be going school with mark." Father said.
Wait what? No way. He is annoying. I don't like him. This is so frustrating.  

"But-" before I could continue he cut me off ,
"no buts, that's final." Father said. Arghhh. I guess I have no choice.  

"Mark , join us ." My dad said nicely. Mark then thanked my dad and joined us having breakfast. My dad and mark was having  conversation.

After the breakfast i bid goodbye to my parents and went inside his car. Which is of course an expensive  sports car.  We started for school.

"Sana you look quite. Do you hate it?" he asked.
"Uhhm.......n-no." i lied smiling fakely. I really hate it. He smiled and  touch my hand. While with his other hand he was driving.
"Sana you don’t know how much i like you." he said.  Yeah right. I rolled my eyes in my mind.
I then moved my hand away from his grip. "Uhm....can we just not talk about it?" i said being annoyed but i didn’t show it.

"Ok." he said and smiled. I was looking in the front of the road. Then i saw a familiar figure. A girl to be exact. Ponytail,  on a cycle and paddling. I then looked closely.  Oh my god!  Its tzuyu. I smiled unknowingly.

Suddenly i felt the car speed up. I looked confusingly at mark. He then intentionally sped up so that the mud that is near tzuyu would splash on her clothes.
"You ! Stop the car!" i can hear tzuyu screaming.

He succeeded.
"Hahahahaha, these trashes deserves it." said mark. I was angry now.
"What are you talking about?" i asked frowning. 
"I meat those section Z, don’t yoy think they are the burden of school? They are so st- " before he could say more i cut him off,
"Can you shut up a bit?" i said annoyed. This time showing that i am actually angry. Seriously what am i doing here. Sigh.

Tzuyu got really mad now. She started to paddle faster so that she can find out who it was.

On the other side, mina received a message in their group chat.

School Princesses

 

Sanake:
Guys mark is here to drop me to school 😑😑.

 

Imthepretty:
Really? Jinyoung also came to pick me. He is so sweet 😍😍. Unlike that jeongyeon 😒😒.

 

Mokbal:
Tsk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter