Chapter 24

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Tzuyu and chaeyoung came early today at school to meet taeyeon. Taeyeon was eagerly waiting for them. After getting tzuyu's call taeyeon got curious of what might be the emergency. Taeyeon gave tzuyu her number so that if any problem comes in sana and tzuyu's date and tzuyu doesn’t know how to handle it then she should call taeyeon. 

Taeyeon was sitting on her chair while reviving some paperwork that she has. Then a knock stopped her from work. The door opened and it revealed tzuyu with chaeyoung.

"Good morning teacher. " said the both of them.
"Good morning. So what happened? " asked taeyeon looking at them.
Tzuyu then explained everything told taeyeon. Taeyeon then smirked and proudly  said, "my students getting all the Princesses, hmmm....(while nodding)  i mean they are my students. Hahaha."

"Here we go again." tzuyu said sighing.
"Pls teacher help me." chaeyoung said bowing.
"Chaeyoung you don’t need to bow. I will help you. I mean thats what teachers are supposed to do, right? To help their students. " taeyeon said with sparkling eyes looking at chaeyoung. Chaeyoung also had a sparkling eyes and smiled at taeyeon.
'Oh my god!!  She is totally getting the wrong idea of helping students. ' tzuyu thought while frowning.

"Thanks teacher. I really appreciate it." Chaeyoung said smiling showing her dimple. Taeyeon just nodded smilingly.

"Meet me after school so that we can discuss on how to make miss myoi yours ." Taeyeon said and winked. Chaeyoung grinned and nodded.
"Good . Also tzuyu come with sana after school." Taeyeon said
"But she have a club activity. That is 'japanese culture club.' or something." Said tzuyu.
"Hmm......then bring her tomorrow early in school. Chaeyoung you also come tomorrow early." Said Taeyeon. Chaeyoung nodded happily. She felt blessed on having a teacher like Taeyeon.

After that both chaeyoung and tzuyu went back to class. Taeyeon smiled.

"(Sigh) young love." Taeyeon said while shaking her head.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Jeongyeon was going back to her rented apartment after her part time job on the Kim's restaurant. She had some other part time jobs too like others. She entered the apartment and saw seulgi lying on the couch and watching TV.

"Oh you are back. Welcome home." Seulgi said in a usual tone.
"Yeah I am back and i am hungry . " Jeongyeon said.
"Ok good. Go and cook for the both of us. Cause if I cook you are gonna complain saying that ' the temperature of the food should be one or two degree Celsius low. You over cooked it ' and many other things. Sometimes I feel like I am facing chef Ramsay but softer version who tries to find out flaws in my food." Seulgi said totally mocking jeongyeon.
"Ugghh....fine. I will cook .but you should cut the vegetables ." Said jeongyeon.
"Ok . Btw , do you have a night shift in the bar today? " said seulgi.

"Yeah I have. " Said jeongyeon.
"Jeong you shouldn't be so hard on yourself." Said seulgi.
"I am not . It's just I need to work hard to do something in the future. I know I am not a good student but I can't just let myself get drown like this. " Jeongyeon said. Seulgi nodded understanding.

After that both of them started to cook food. Both of them enjoyed it . After eating jeongyeon again went out for her another part time job at the bar. It's safe there cause not only her but yoongi and Taehyung also working there as a part timer.

But returning in home at night isn't a problem cause she have her own cycle and yoongi a companies her too . Yoongis house wasn't that far from hers.

Reaching at the bar she parked her cycle and entered. Then she changed her clothes to her uniform. She started to work. The bar wasn't an ordinary bar. It was a bar for rich people. This is the place where the rich kids come to drink or hook up or to do one night stand stuff. 

As jeongyeon was running serving drinks and cleaning tables , she saw a familiar figure. It was jinyoung. He was talking with some girl. At first she didn't mind thinking they might be friends and someone would be crazy to cheat over nayeon. Cause nayeon was flawless just minus the attitude she had done to Jeongyeon before. Jeongyeon sighed. 

But then she saw jinyoung and that girl kissing each other. Her brows frowned. 'wth!!!!!!' jeongyeon thought.

'i shouldn't care...........but she would get hurt...... aish..' jeongyeon thought. All these things were clouding her head. 'should I tell her?' she thought.

'maybe not ....but I don't want to see her cry....I hate it when I see her like that.' jeongyeon thought remembering the last time she saw nayeon crying her heart out. It broke her heart.

'i guess I will tell her.' jeongyeon thought.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The next day sana , tzuyu and chaeyoung came to school early. Sana was smiling at chaeyoung and said,
"Congrats!! You got your first date." Said sana.
"Thank you unnie. " Chaeyoung said and smiled while scratching her neck.
Sana then pated her head smiling. But someone was getting jealous. It's Tzuyu of course. Sanas eyes then went to tzuyu , who was givi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter