Chapter 39

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the class bell rang indicating the break time started. section B started to come out of thgeir class same as other classes. sana and her friends came out of the class . but sana got shocked when she saw the person who was waiting for her outside of her class.

''UNNIE!!!!!'' Sana exclaimed as she saw the person who was standing in front of her. sana smiled widely and ran to her to hug her. at the same time section z was coming out too.

''i missed you!!!'' said sana while hugging tifany . '' i missed you too, my little squirrel''. said Tiffany smiling and enjoying the little reunion. tzuyu and her friends were staring at them.

''ohh!! that explains why she came to our class mistakenly.'' chaeyoung said. others nodded. taeyeon was also staring at them with her love eyes. to tifany of course. ''god......she is gorgeous. '' taeyeon mumbled smiling like an idiot. but her smile dropped when she saw the next scence.

''fany!!!!'' exclaimed sunmi with a small smile. ''*gasp* sunmiiiii!!!'' said tifany and ran to sunmi . she hugged her tightly.

''looks like someone is jealous guys.'' dahyun said eyeing taeyeon. who was looking at Tiffany and sunmi with a straight face. '' someones in love.'' said lisa smirking.

on the other hand, tifany was greeting sanas other friends with hugs and smile. taeyeon who saw that immediately smiled because how angelic Tiffany looked. 

'' yep, she is done for sure.'' said jisoo. ''we have something to at least.'' said jeongyeon with a evil smirk. ''thats what i was thinking too.'' said seulgi smirking .

''guys lets go, i am hungry.'' said tzuyu. others nodded. they then started to go to the cafeteria.

as they reached their and took their foods and sat on the table, sana and her friends also came took their seats with them.

'' hey honey .'' sana said and gave tzuyu a kiss on her cheeks. '' hey sweetheart.'' said tzuyu and gave a kiss on her lips. sana smiled. others also started to hug and kiss their love ones.

''jeongie say ahh i made this. how is it?'' said nayeon . jeongyeon started to cough because of too much spices. '' yah , its too spicy. '' said jeongyeon .

'' stop complaining if you don't want to eat.'' said nayeon rolling her eyes. '' wha- i was just telling the truth you bunny.'' said jeongyeon . but nayeon won't stop .

'' here we go again. '' seulgi said. she then shook her head.

''guys we are eating here, can y'all stop being so sweet. oh my gosh.  i hate being single.'' said jihyo.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

meanwhile on the teachers cafeteria,

'' everyone meet my best friend Tiffany young.'' said sunmi , introducing others to tifany. ''hi there.'' said Tiffany happily to them. others also greeted her. the male teachers were crushing over her. and so our taeyeon.

tifany sat with sunmi , same table as taeyeon.

'' hi i am jieun. you can call me iu for short. '' said iu. '' i am chungha. '' said chungha with a smile. tifany shook her hands with them and introduced herself properly. then came taeyeons turn.

''h-hi i... my....uh ...'' taeyeon was stuttering. Tiffany was waiting for her to say the next words. ''i mean i am taeyeon, teacher of section z .hehe , nice to meet you ms. Tiffany. '' said taeyeon.

''wait you are the same teacher in whose class i ran into, right?'' said tifany. '' yes.'' said taeyeon with a geniuen smile. that was the moment when Tiffany felt something in her stomach. 'what was that?[' tifany thought. but shrugged it off.

taeyeons heart was beating really fast. she could feel herself falling for Tiffany. both of them didn't wanted to let go off their hands and was still shaking. they were lost in each others eyes.

''ehem. if you guys are done, shall we go and have our lunch now?'' asked sunmi with a fake cough and straight face. both Tiffany and taeyeon let go off their hands. they were both blushing.

''y-yeah, lets go.'' said taeyeon nervously smiling. Sunmi just shook her head.

----------------------------------------------------

"Ohhh so Ms. Tiffany is your cousin. " Said tzuyu. She was lying on sanas lap and sana was caressing her hair. They were in the rooftop.  "Yes honey. My uncle, I mean Tiffany unnies father is my otou-sans step brother. But both of them had a great bonding. " Sana said remembering the old days.

"Had?" Tzuyu asked frowning.
"Yes, my uncle......he died in an accident , aunty was with him . She also couldn't survive. From then my otou-san took care of her. She studied in USA. She was there all this time. " Said sana.
"You and Ms. Tiffany are close . " Said tzuyu looking in sanas eyes.
"We are. We both don't have any siblings. So at the end of the day we have each other's back as sis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter