Chapter 4

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A week has been passed. Only god Himself, taeyeon and the students of section Z knows how hard the week was for taeyeon. The whole week went section Z annoying taeyeon in many ways. Section Z tried their everything to ghost taeyeon from the school.

The first thing they did was the coca cola and mentos explosion. If you are wondering how did they use, well then they used it on the washroom. Yes, inside the toilet. The building that section Z is located has only 2 toilets. The building was really old and the facilities were less that you expect. One washroom is used by the boys another is used by the girls. Sometimes its really hard for girls. Cause section Z have more girls than boys.

So they used their problems as a solution. That day.....

Chaeyoungs pov:

Today we are going to start our plan. Its going to be fun. We always use these tricks to make our teacher's annoyed. Believe me every single teachers has given us curse because of the things we did with them. Like they cursed us saying,

'Jesus will throw you in hell!!'
'You are the burden of this society!! '
'You are gonna die in hell!!' and many more. I can totally say that from the looks on Their faces that they mean it. Every single word. But what are we supposed to do? All of them were the same. Giving us the day filled with hell.

If we were late a bit they would tell us to run 10 laps on the field. One time one of them made me clean the whole building as a punishment for breaking a single freaking . Some of the teachers would usually come and then waste their whole time on using phone. We know that we were chosen to read in this school by lottery. But that doesn't mean that we don't want to learn anything . then after tolerating a lot we decided to go on this way. And this is what we do to our every new teacher. They are all the same. They just want money.

But miss taeyeon is a bit different i think. I don't' know her personally, so i cannot just easily give her my trust.

So, to ghost her from the school the first technic we will use is the coca cola and mentos. We are going to use it on the toilet. Me and dahyun came school first. If you are wondering then yes me and Dahyun unnie live together in the same house with my parents. Dahyun unnie is my cousin from mothers side. No one was in the building. We are waiting for taehyung oppa and yoongi oppa.

Its been 30 minutes.
"Where the hell are they?! " i asked frustrated.
"Chill chaeyoung bro. They must be here soon." dahyun unnie said in a chilling tone.
Then taehyung oppa and yoongi oppa came. Finally.
"What took you guys long?" i asked.
"No-nothing serious. " taehyung oppa said. But i knew he was lying. But i didn't push things further.
"Did you guys bring it?" dahyun unnie said.
"Yeah sis." said yoongi oppa with a bored face. They then gave us the bag that has 4 bottles of coca cola and a small box filled with mentos.
"Keep the mentos now, we are gonna use it later. " i said. They nodded.
"I will start my work then" dahyun unnie said then she started to do her work, which is to damage the washroom door, so that if someone enters then they will have a hard time to open it and come out. Pretty evil, right?

Jeongyeon unnie, tzuyu, lisa and jisoo unnie are in the kitchen, making food. Yes they will mix something with the food so that she will have a stomach problem right after she eats it. Jeongyeon unnie is a really good cook. So we trust her with the food. And the thing that she will mix with the food, i and lisa has already talked about it and made our own medicine. Don't' worry the teacher won't die.

I started to pour coca cola in the box that is on the top of toilet bowl. You know the box where the flush is attached. I opened it and poured the whole 4 bottles.

After that i helped dahyun unnie. Then after successfully doing our job we went out and waited for others.

----------------------------------------------------------

The class will now start soon. tzuyu along with others have a smirk on their faces. An evil smirk. Then their target taeyeon came.

"Good morning everyone!! " taeyeon said with a cheerful voice.
"Good morning teacher!!" said the students . Now taeyeon was shocked cause they never greeted her like that. "Wow you guys are in a good mood today, huh? Thats good." taeyeon said and started to roll call. Then after the roll call tzuyu, jeongyeon and lisa came infront.

"Yes?" taeyeon asked smilingly.
"Uhm.....miss we realised that we we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter