Chapter 51

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone get ready!! We are going to roam around in  gyeongju. Everyone will sit in the bus just like they sat the day we came here. " Said sunmi on her microphone. 
Everyone started to murmur. 

"Better get yourself ready in 30 minutes or the bus will leave you!!!!" Sunmi said in a commanding tone. Now everyone one of them started to panic . They know that sunmi always do what she says. So they started to get ready like it was some sort of competition. 

"Omg omg I have to look good. " Said nayeon panicking. Sana was panicking too. 
"Should I wear this or this?......I Can't choose!!!" Sana said sulking . 
"Unnie calm down I am trying to focus. Ok, bag, Nintendo switch, water , phone.....!!! Where's my airpod?? " Mina said. 

"Mina you should be the one to calm down now!! Where the heck is my wallet?? " Said momo frowning. 

On the other tent, 
"Hey Jen , why the heck are you taking that handcuff??" Asked rose frowning. 
"Oh these? I am going to use it on Lisa.  Just saw some girls eyeing her like she is some kind of meat. So I am gonna use it to let those es know who Lisa actually belongs too." Said Jennie smirking. 
"Ohh, nice." Said rose smiling while nodding. 
"Hey do you have more I also want to use it on my chu. " Said rose. 
"Yes, I have. " Jennie  said . 

"Yaayyy." Said rose smiling. 
Tiffany spoke, "umm ....do you ha-have another pair??" 
"Huh?.....ohhhhh~~~ , you also want to use it on Ms. Taeyeon, don't you unnie??" Said Jennie smirking. 
Tiffany just giggled shyly. 

"Ok I took everything. Phew thank God I was prepared for this. " Said jihyo smiling. The other three looked at her . 
"Y'all are not done yet?? We have only 15 minutes. " Said jihyo with a questioning. 

Then realization hit the other three. 
"Sshhiitttttt!!!!!!" Screamed the three. 
"Oh my god!!! Hurry up guys!! I will help !!!" Said jihyo. 

On the section Z tents everyone was getting ready on their normal phase. 
"Hey should I wear these sneakers or these??" Said chaeyoung. 
"Bro take both of them , wear what you want in the bus you know. " Said tzuyu. 

"Thanks bro. " Said chaeyoung. 
"My wallet.... found it!!" Said Dahyun. 
"Are you taking some of the money??" Said jeongyeon. 
"What do you mean some of?? That's the whole money that I brought. " Said Dahyun. 
"Me too. Hahahahahaha. " Said jeongyeon. 

"Hey guys , you done??" Asked jisoo entering the tent. 
"Well we are. But .....you haven't changed your clothes. " Said chaeyoung. 
"Meh don't worry. Me and Lis are going to change it in the bus on our seats. The boys are going to sit in the back anyways since they are obsessed with the back seats. " Said jisoo. Chaeyoung just shrugged. 
They went outside and saw yoongi standing there with Taehyung. 
"Its good that you guys are done. " Said Taehyung. 
"Or else the whole section would be punished. " Said yoongi. 
"Wait so Ms. Sunmi made another announcement??" Asked tzuyu. 
"You didn't notice?? She did. She also included teachers on that . I  am sure it was for Ms. Taeyeon. I was with her when Ms. Sunmi was announcing it. Damn her face was so funny. Hahahahahaha. " Said seulgi. 
"Man, you should have took a picture. " Said Taehyung. 

"Hey!! let's go!! Let's go!!!!" It was jihyo who was screaming while guiding section B.  

"We should start going. The bus is a bit far you know. " Said Taeyeon coming to them with Tiffany clinging to her. 
"Phew thank God all of you guys are here. Jin is in the bus already. Let's go.  " Said Taeyeon smiling. 
Others nodded. 

The section Z's partners joined them along with jihyo as they will be going on the same bus. 
They went to the bus and entered one by one. 

Everyone sat on their seats with their partners. 
"Hey babe why haven't you changed your clothes??" Asked rose. 
"Oh I am going to change it here. " Said jisoo. 
"Oh ok- what?? " Roses eyes grew wide. 
"I-is there anything problem with that??" Asked jisoo hesitant that her girlfriend might be uncomfortable. 
"Oh, no no babe. Its totally fine!! I was just shocked you know. " Rose said smiling. Jisoo nodded. 
' , she will change her clothes. I will get to see her beautiful body .....OH MY LORD!!! afghzjzhsnvzjzbbJnbik ' rose thought. Literally panicking inside her head. 

Jisoo then started to change her clothes. After taking off her t-shirt she was on her sports bra. Roses eyes went to every revealing part of jisoo's body. 
'her body is so perfect....omg!!! Is that abs??' thought rose blushing. 
' Today I park chaeyoung thank to the god Jesus Christ for giving me such a girlfriend who is beautiful and hot at the same time. Amen. ' said rose in her mind while drooling. 

"Umm Rosie , baby you ok??" Asked jisoo. Rose came back to her sense. 
"Oh ..yeah yeah I am fine. " Rose said blushing like crazy. 
"Y-you have a-abs now??" Asked rose looking at jisoo's abs. 
"Oh yeah. It's because of the basketball training and exercise you know. " Said jisoo normally. 
"Ca-can I touch them??" Asked rose. 
Now it was jisoo's turn to blush. 
"O-of course you can Rosie. " Said jisoo. Rose then slowly moved her hand towards jisoo's abs. 

Jisoo was suddenly feeling hot. When roses hand came in touch with her abs she gulped. God knows how much she wanted to pull rose and kiss her . 

Rose who was still hypnotized in jisoo's abs kept on moving her hand up and down in jisoo's abs. 
"It's so hard ...." Said rose and her lips. It was getting hot there. 
At one moment jisoo and roses eyes locked with each other. They both kept on looking at each ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter