Chapter 25

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"How dare you to say stupid things about him?!!!!" nayeon said angrily.
"Oh... I get it. You like me, don't you? (Chuckles) , and thats why you are saying bad things about my boyfriend, aren't you?!!!!! " nayeon continued angrily.

Jeongyeon looked at her with an expressionless face. Nayeon then again started to talk.
"I thought maybe we could be friends now. But i guess i was wrong. You don't even deserve my friendship. No matter what you are a low life and you always will be a low life." nayeon said gritting her teeth.

"You know what, it was my fault that i wanted your good by telling you the truth. I thought you changed your mindset. But now i don't think that. If you get hurt later, i hope you will understand your mistakes . lastly, i am sorry that i wanted your good. " jeongyeon said with an expressionless face and went out from there. Living nayeon with a lot of question.

'Is jinyoung actually cheating on me? ' Nayeon thought frowning.

Jeongyeon was hurting a lot. Her eyes were teary for some reason.
"Damn why am i having tears? Its not like she is ever going to believe me (sigh)" jeongyeon mumbled while covering her eyes with her left hand.

Then she went out of the school to go her first part time job.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Chaeyoungs pov:

Today is my date with mina unnie. I am pretty much nervous . I have prepared everything.

ย 

I am going to mina unnies house right now. With my cycle of course. Her house isn't a house. Its a freaking big mansion. Like wow. I was really shocked first time seeing it.

Even though she have everything and can get anything she wants but still she is really kind to everyone. Thats how i love about her a lot. Her personality is what attracts me the most. I am now paddling to her house and came to her house. I just need to send her message. I didn't go to the kims restaurant today. Tzuyu said she will take care of things there. Dahyun unnie was asking me a lot of questions about why am i not gonna come to the restaurant to work today.

I had no other option but to lie to her.
I said that one of my part time job needs me to be there. She even asked me which one. I told her that the cafe one. The cafe one is where i and tzuyu work together. Tzuyu also lied to her. So dahyun unnie believed.

As i reached to her house i messaged her to come down so that we can start our date.

Mina unnie๐Ÿงโค๏ธ:

Hello Unnie, i am right outside of your house..๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š.

I messaged. My and mina unnies date. I am blushing while thinking about it. Just her and i together. Ahhhh...... I am so excited. Then the front door opened revealing a Princess. Its like she is an angle. I smiled unknowingly looking at her.

ย 


She then looked at me and smiled. Her gummy smile. Oh damn. I am so lucky.

She came to me. "Hey chaeng. " she said smiling
"Hey unnie." i said blushing.
"So should we go?" she asked. I nodded. She then sat behind me and hold me tight. My heart started to beating fast. I was feeling something in my stomach and i was loving every moment of it. Her hands were on my waist and her chin was on my shoulder. It kind of like she waw back hugging me. I smiled at the gesture.

I started to paddle. The fresh air started hit our skin. "So where are we going today chaeng?" asked mina unnie.

"We will be going to the hangang park. " i said. I could feel her nodding. Today we are going to have a picnic date. Ms. Taeyeon and tzuyu helped me to set up things. The idea of the date in the park was mine of course. My date, my idea.

Soon we reached at the hangang park.

There wasn't that much people around. It was calm. The day was sunny. It wasn't that hot. It was perfect for a picnic date.ย  parked my cycle. The stuffs we need for picnic was already at the park.ย 

I looked at mina unnie. I saw a small smile on her face. Her eyes were closed and she was taking the fresh air. Her hair was floating. She looked aesthetic. I smiled unknowingly again.

She opened her eyes and looked at me then smiled.
"So its a picnic date? " she asked smilingly
"Yes, it is. But first, how about lets take a walk around together? " i asked. She nodded. We then hold our hands and started to walk together side by side.
-----------------------------------------------------------

"So what do yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter