Chapter 36

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Eeehhhhhhhhh???!!!!!" screamed everyone in the class. 

"Why are you 'ehhh' like this.  You do want to win right? It is important for you to be in a sports team. " said taeyeon.  

 

"But we don’t have that much time." said dahyun with a worried face. 

"Also we don’t know how to play it." said Chaeyoung. 

"We only have... One, two,three, four,five, six,seven...yeah, seven players. We need more 5 players. You do know the rules right? " said jisoo. 

"Not all of us are that tall either, i mean you know about whom i am talking about." said lisa.

 

"Ok ok i get it. About the players, you don’t have to be worried about it. About not knowing how to play, you all have to do hard practice. You don’t want to lose to that mr. minatozaki right?" said taeyeon.  Others sighed. Knowing that this is the only way. 

"Also by tomorrow every one of you will give me a club name that you wanna be a part of. " said taeyeon.  Taeyeon then continued,  "from now on in every period and in every hour we will learn new things. But in a practical way. Every one of you will follow a schedule . Of course we will have fun. But in a good way. " 

 

Others understood what she said. 

"Tomorrow i will give you a schedule. You have to follow it strictly.  Do you understand? " asked taeyeon. 

"YES TEACHER!!!!! " said others. 

"Good. " taeyeon said smiling.  

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

"So have you thought about which club you wanna join?" asked momo. Dahyun who was sitting beside momo nodded happily.  

"Great!! Which one?" asked momo in a happy tone. 

"Its the music club. I love playing piano. " said dahyun smiling. 

"Dubu-yah, you can play piano?? " asked momo in a awe..

"Of course i can momoring. " dahyun said. 

"Sugoi!!! " momo exclaimed. 

"My dahyunnie is so talented. " momo said side hugging dahyun. Dahyun just giggled and gave a peck on momos forehead. Momo then looked upto dahyun and pouted her lips. Dahyun knew what momo wanted. So she gave a small kiss on momos lips. 

"I love you. " dahyun said  

"I love you too." said  momo smilingly.  

 

"Uhm we are here too guys. " said taehyung who was sitting beside dahyun. 

"Let them be pretty boy. Love is in the air . " said jungkook in a flirty tone while looking at taehyung.  

"Whatever.. " said taehyung and looked somewhere else.

"You should join the football team you know. You play it good. Plus we can be together always *wink* " said Jungkook. 

"Tsk. Don't tell me what to do or what not you bunny boy. " Said Taehyung looking somewhere else. Jungkook was still grinning like an idiot. 

 

"Honey which club do you want to join?" Sana asked with curiosity in her eyes. Tzuyu smiled. She finds sana really cute at this moment. Sanas eyes are small , which looked much cuter when she had that curiosity or any other look. Tzuyu kissed sana on the lips. Which made sana blushed a bit.

 

"Sweetheart i am thinking about joining the archery club. " Tzuyu said..

"Archery??? You do know that Mark is also in the archery club right?" Asked sana. 

"I know sweetheart. But I love doing archery. So I will do it. I know he will try to do something stupid. But don't worry ,as long as you , my friends and Ms. Taeyeon is here , no one can do any harm to me. Either it's you , me or any of our friends." Said tzuyu. Sana nodded smiling. She trusts tzuyu a lot. 

 

"Chaeyoungie you sure you wanted to join the track team? " Asked mina in a worried. Her head was in chaeyoungs chest and hands were encircled in chaeyoungs waist. They were sitting beside each other. Chaeyoungs one hand was in minas shoulder pulling her more closer. 

 

After hearing about chaeyoungs wish if joining the track team , Mina thought what would happen if chaeyoung trips while running and hurt herself. Mina has been a really caring girlfriend to chaeyoung. Chaeyoung loves mina a lot. Chaeyoung loves it more when mina cares about her. Chaeyoung pulled away a little bit.  Chaeyoung cupped minas face. 

 

"Minari don't worry, I will be fine. " Chaeyoung said and showed her cubby smile. Mina also showed her gummy smile . Then again she hugged chaeyoung like before. 

"By the way , I hope you make it to the art club. " Said mina. 

"Hmm. I will try my best. " Chaeyoung said. 

 

Yes , chaeyoung also want to join the art club. That's the highest number of clubs or activities that she or any other student here could join.

 

"Yah nayeon stop right there!!!" Said jeongyeon running after nayeon. 

"Aniya. Hahaha catch me if you can. I didn't lie that you are like a ostrich

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter