Chapter 27

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Nayeon is going crazy for the past few days. She has been seeing jeongyeon everywhere. Spacing out a lot. Which her friends obviously noticed it. Nayeon was inside her room lying on her bed. She was shifting on her bed from left to right. Then again right to left. It continued for a while. 

Then when nayeon for the last time shift herself from right to left, she saw jeongyeon again. Jeongyeon was smiling ear to ear looking at her while lying facing her. Nayeon was shocked at first but then she sighed. 

"(Sigh) you never fail to make me surprise jeongyeon. " nayeon said.  Looking at jeongyeons smile and her eyes, nayeon was feeling her heart beating fast. The eyes that shows the whole universe when jeongyeon smile. She then frowned. 
"Yahh, whats with that smile. Why is my heart beating fast? Don't just shut up there." Nayeon said. Then jeongyeon went on top of her pinning her on the bed. "You are beautiful, princess.....and I like beautiful girls." Jeongyeon said whispering . Nayeon is now a blushing mess. Jeongyeon then started to move closer to her their face was inches away. Nayeon closed her eyes to feel Jeongyeons soft lips but she felt nothing.  Then she blinked and the picture of jeongyeon disappeared. It's not the first time she saw jeongyeon trying to do something intimating to her. It happened before too. Nayeon felt like crazy .she blushed thinking what kind of things is she hallucinating. 

Nayeon then started to feel sad. Even though jeongyeons appearance was only a hallucination but still she could see and talk jeongyeon for a while. Which she couldn't do with the real life jeongyeon.  

Nayeon sighed again feeling sad. These past few days she also couldn't sleep well. Everything that was going on with her was confusing her. For some odd reason she doesn't feel anything about jinyoung anymore. Jinyoung also has been acting weird.  A part of nayeon actually wanted to believe what jeongyeon said the other day but she just can't accuse her boyfriend for something which she doesn't know if he has actually done or not. 

While all these things were clouded in her mind , nayeon decided to sleep. 

The next day started again , same as before. 

Nayeons pov: 

I am in school right now , inside the student council room to be exact. The thing that has been going on my mind is all about jinyoung and ....... jeongyeon. I don't know what happened to me but all of a sudden i started to miss Jeongyeon a lot. Her teasing grin. The way her eyes would lit up whenever she would smile, she is charming. I miss it a lot. I have been seeing Jeongyeon everywhere. What is this exactly. 

As I was thinking about all of these , jihyo entered the room . 
"God, being the president is so hard , it gets harder when the 'section of the year' competition season is coming." Jihyo said. 
"I feel like I have to sleep in school to do all the works in time. " Jihyo said. Then she sighed. I heard all of it. Then I started to space out again. 

"Nayeon unnie!!!!" Jihyo screamed. I flinched. 
"Why are you screaming?!" I said annoyingly. 
"You know you are acting like how sana used to act. Spacing out and all ." Jihyo said frowning. 
"Huh?!" I asked confusingly. 
"Unnie.....is there anything wrong? You know you can share it with me right?" Jihyo asked with a smile. The motherly smile. Not gonna lie it's actually comforting. 
"Uhh, well.......the thing is.." I then started to explain her everything. I trust jihyo . She is my best friend. She was always by my side as a best friend, as a sister, sometimes as a mother. I told her everything. 

Now I could totally see her teasing smirk. 
"Oh , so now you like jeongyeon?" She asked. Huh?! What is she talking about?? 

"What ? No way." I said. 
"Heh? Then why are you blushing?" Jihyo said teasingly. 
"I-i am not!!" I said. 
"Stop lying unnie." Jihyo said. 
"You know what forget it." I said and went back to my desk where I have to write my report. I then started to concentrate on the report. Jihyo then went outside again for some other work . I was thinking about jeongyeon again. Then I started to space out again. 

Then I lift up my eyes from my desk and looked Infront. I saw jeongyeon again. She started to come to me and my heart started to beat again. So loud that I am afraid that she could hear it anytime. 
"H-" before she could say anything I stood up from my seat and went near her face. I then crossed my arms and looked into her eyes. She has no expression. It's weird. Usually she would grin cutely or give me those handsomely smile. But this time it was different. 

But I didn't care. 

"(Sigh) you are here again." I said looking in her eyes. 
"Wh-" I cut her off again. 
"Can you pls stop appearing everywhere? " I said , she looked sad. 
"Stop giving me those cute grins or charming smile? " I said. She looked at me confused. 
"You appear everywhere!! In my room, in the student council office or everywhere. No matter where I go I see you. You even started to appear on my dreams too." I said seriously. She was still looking at me confused. 
"Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter