Chapter 42

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"So how am i going to get my mom out of the house for a while?? Cause i wanna have alone time with her. Also the maids..... " said nayeon blushing. 

"Yeah, in that case i can take auty with me to shopping. You know they love me. About the maids, you can easily bribe them and tell them to leave the house for a while. Easy. " said tiffany like its a piece of cake. 

 

Nayeon nodded smiling. Then her smile disappeared. 

"Unnie..... I don’t' have money. My monthly allowance is over. " nayeon said pouting.  

"Aww, don’t worry. Unnie is here. Take my credit card. When you have the money you can return me. " said tiffany smiling. Then she gave nayeon her own black card. Nayeon hugged her tight. 

"Thank you unnie!!!" said nayeon hugging.  

"Its ok. Btw whos the lucky person?  Do i know them?" said Tiffany.  

"Well you don’t know them. But she is really geo-" nayeon stopped realizing that she already told tiffany about her date. 

 

Tiffany is now grinning. 

"Ohhhhh, so its a girl~~~~, you found a gf i see. " said tiffany and . "Sshh. Don’t tell anyone. They will tease me for sure. " said nayeon pouting. 

"Don’t worry i won't. " said tiffany and winked. 

 

After talking and spending some time with both Tiffany and sana. Nayeon went back to her house. After a while mr.im also came back home. 

 

He looked mad. 

"Tsk. That brat, what does she think she is. " said mr. Im in a mad tone. 

"Appa!!" said nayeon and gave her dad few kisses on the cheeks.  

"Hey sweetie. " said mr. Im. 

"What happened? you looked mad a while ago." said mrs. Im. 

"Its just that today me and manoban were going to the company, suddenly out of nowhere a cycle came in front of the car. Now there is a really big scratch on the car. But instead of saying sorry those girls were arguing with us. Low class people.... " said mr. Im.  

 

"Yah, appa they aren't low class. Stop calling them like that. They are also human. " said nayeon in a sad and a bit of anger tone. 

 

Mr. And mrs. Im both were surprised hearing her. This was the first time she protested about him saying 'low class' to people.  Mrs. Im was smiling and mr. Im was frowning. 

 

"Sweetie i thought you-" mr. Im was about to say something but mrs. Im cut him off.

"I am proud of you. Finally you have understood. I am really happy nayeon. " said mrs.im smiling. Nayeon nodded happily. 

 

"I will be going to my room now. Call me when the dinners ready." Said nayeon and went to her room while running happily. 

Mr. Im was staring at her daughter still with a frown face. 

"What happened to her??" Said mr. Im 

"Love changed her honey. Sigh, it's a good change, don't you think?" Said Mrs. Im smiling excited. 

"Tsk , good change my . " Said Mr. Im . Mrs. Im just shook her head at her husband. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was Saturday. Everyone was busy at Kim's restaurant. Today jeongyeon didn't come. 

"Oh my god!! I just realize that without jeongyeon Saturdays are filled with loads of crazy work. " Said jisoo already tired. Even though it's already morning. 

"Hey stop sitting around. I know you can still work unnie. Even though I know you are getting old. " Said Lisa savagely and smirked. 

 

Jisoo gritted her teeth, "you- hey wait you manoban!!" Said jisoo running after Lisa. 

"You two stop already. We have work you know." Said Taehyung . 

"Haiiii!!!" Said the two of them in a whining tone. 

"Sigh , these two. " Said yoongi shaking his head. 

"Yah tzu do you know why jeongyeon unnie didn't came?" Said chaeyoung. 

"Yeah I got pretty much worried when I heard she didn't come." Said Dahyun. 

"Don't worry guys she is fine. It's just that something emergency came up. " Said tzuyu. Others nodded. 

"Seulgi unnie do you know what kind of emergency came up? " Said tzuyu. 

"No. She just told me something came up and she can't come.." said seulgi. 

"Let's just not invade her privacy." Said tzuyu. Others nodded. 

"Jeongiieeeeeeeee!!!!" Said jisoo while whining. 

"I miss you !!!!!!!" Said jisoo.

"Don't worry she just misses her cause of the load of the work. " Said Lisa smirking. Others laughed. 

 

Meanwhile, jeongyeon was walking inside her room back and forth. 

"Oh god! It's the day. I don't know what to do. It's a house date. What am I gonna do. I don't want to look like a fool . sigh. " Said jeongyeon sweating. 

Jeongyeon then thought what can she do to calm herself down. She needs someone who can give her some tips on date. Cause it's her first date. 

 

"Should I call tzuyu? No. I can't call any of them . " Said jeongyeon to herself. Then she started to think again. Suddenly an idea came inside her head.

 

She got her phone and open the contact list. 'gulp. Should I call her?' thought jeongyeon. 

'i mean chaeyoung and tzuyu did said she is a good help.......I guess I have no choice. ' thought jeongyeon and called Taeyeon. After few rings Taeyeon picked up the phone. 

"Hello. " Said Taeyeon in a sleepy tone. 

"H-hello teacher.." said jeongyeon in a nervous tone. 

"Jeongyeon??? You calling in the morning??? That means something is important. What happened??" Said Taeyeon. Jeongyeon then nervously laughed. 

"I need your help. " Said jeongyeon. 

"Help?" Said Taeyeon. Jeongyeon said yes. 

 

Then she told her about her fist date. 

"So that's why. Can you open the door?" Said Taeyeon. 

"Huh?!! Why???" Said jeongyeon in a confused tone. 

"Open it I am outside. " Said Taeyeon. 

"What the-" jeongyeon said but Taeyeon cut the phone. 

"Yah teacher why did you came?? " Said jeongyeon. 

"Hmm? Why did I? Well my student is nervous, so I came here to help and give her some courage. " Said Taeyeon. 

"You are really something teacher. " Said jeongyeon.

"I mean I did said that my phone number is open for all of you. Whenever you need me I am just one call away and I will help you out and all. " Said Taeyeon. Jeongyeon nodded. 

 

"Come here I will teach you some tricks on how to impress her. By the way where are you going for your date??" Said Taeyeon. 

"It's in her house. It's a house date. " Said jeongyeon. Taeyeon smirked. 

"In that case , the first thing you should buy is and pi-" before Taeyeon could finish jeongyeon stopped her , 

"Yah teacher!!! I am not dating a guy,  and t-those things??we are not g-going to do it. Wtf!!" Said jeongyeon with a blushing face. Taeyeon laughed. She was enjoying the teasing. 

 

"I know,  just teasing .....unless." said Taeyeon and wink

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter