Chapter 18

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


"Hey trash!  Hold my bag!!" said bambam and throw his bag to chaeyoung. Chaeyoung gritted her teeth but hold it.
"You there i want you to park my car. But if i see a single scratch on my car, you are done for good. " jinyoung said to jeongyeon. Jeongyeon glared at him but took the car keys and went out.

"Its so hot today, hey you the girl who looks like monkey, go and bring us drinks. " Jackson said. Lisa just rolled her eyes and went.  Then there was dahyun who was literally following yugyeom everywhere and did stuffs for him. He totally made dahyun looked like his bodyguard.  Sama goes for jisoo, taehyung, seulgi and yoongi, they were with jackson and others. Tzuyu was there. Just standing.

Guilt was all over her place. She didn’t have any other choice. So she had to do it.
"Tall trash come here! You useless piece of !" mark growled. Tzuyu obeyed gritting her teeth.
"Call me sir." mark said with a smirk.
But tzuyu didn’t say anything.
"Say it!" mark growled . But tzuyu didn’t flinch for a bit. 

"Sir." tzuyu said glaring.
"Why are you glaring huh?! Is that how you treat your boss?" mark said scolding.
"Whenever you talk to me look down." mark said . Tzuyu glared at him for the last time and then looked down.
"Yes sir." tzuyu said.

All of this was happening inside the classroom of section A. The other students were making fun of them but some were feeling bad for them. Jungkook and jimin looked like they are ready to kill mark and his friends. 
"You smol kid, go and fill our watter bottles. " bambam said and threw the bottles to chaeyoung.
"Take your tall loser friend too, cause i doubt if you could held all the bottles. Hahahahaha." mark said and laughed. Tzuyu and chaeyoung then went to fill the water bottles.

After reaching to the place where they will fill the bottles, chaeyoung started to fill it. Both chaeyoung and tzuyu hasn’t talk with each other from morning. 
"Chaeyo-"
"Don't talk to me." chaeyoung said coldly.
"But i didn’t do because o-" tzuyu couldn’t finish cause chaeyoung cut her off.
"Will you shut up?!!! I don’t' wanna here your stupid excuses!!!" chaeyoung said gritting teeth.
"I thought you would understand me...." tzuyu said in a low voice.
"Understand you?! Did you see how our friends are suffering?! " chaeyoung said.
"You shouldn’t have challenged him you shortie!!!" tzuyu said being mad.
"Say what?! You wanna fight with me?" chaeyoung said angrily. 
"No. Lets go back after filling it." tzuyu said.
"Tsk. Mark was right. You really are a scaredy-cat. " chaeyoung said. Tzuyu didn’t say anything. After filling all the bottles they went back to the section A class.

"Is this a drink?! From where did you brought it?!" youngjae said and throw the drink on lisas face.
"Now say sorry you !" said youngjae.
"Sorry sir." lisa said bowing and looking down clenching jaw.
Tzuyu and chaeyoung saw that entering the section A class.

Then the bell rang.
"Well, go back to class. Come here in lunch time. " jaebum said.
"Before going bow down on the floor to us and say 'yes sir.' " mark said.

Without any option they did what mark told them.

Then the whole section Z went to their class. Entering the class no one said anything.

Then taeyeon entered the class smiling.
"Good morning class!" taeyeon said smiling.
"What so good about today..." seulgi said. 
"You guys in a bad mood. Did something happened? " taeyeon asked frowning.
"Why should we tell you?" jeongyeon asked.
"Cause i am your teacher. " taeyeon said .
"Yeah right. Tsk." said yoongi.

'What actually happened? ' taeyeon thought. But then she decided to find out later. She began the class.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The lunch time came. Usually everyone was supposed to be happy but they weren’t. They had to follow section A to the cafeteria.

Reaching the cafeteria mark and his friends sat on their table. Sana and her friends were looking at tzuyu and her friends with soft eyes. That was the first time nayeon was feeling bad for section Z.

"Hey tall loser, clean my shoes with your necktie. " mark said. Tzuyu then sat on the floor and started to clean it.
"This is where you belong you !! You understand me? Huh?!" mark said. His friends and some of other students started to laugh. Some students were pitying section Z.
"This is too much,  we gotta do something. " said mina. Jihyo wasn’t there because of student council work.
"Yes you are right." sana said.  She looked really mad now.
"Lets do it then." said momo. Others nodded.
"Guys i got a message from jimin." said rose.
"What it said. " asked nayeon.
Rose smirked and said, "its our solution."
 

Tzuyu then stood up after cleaning his shoe.
"Hey you who always eats chicken. Show us some chicken dance." youngjae said.
"Huh?" jisoo asked frowning.
"I said, Show. Us. Chicken. Dance." said youngjae. The whole cafeteria was looking at their direction 
"Look yougjae-"
"Sir." youngjae corrected taehyung.
"Sir, let my sister go. I will do it." taehyung said.
"Oppa you don’t hav-"
"No let me. " taehyung said to his sister.
"Hmm, but you will do something else." jinyoung said.
"You will dance in your underwear. " said jaebum. "Now thats what i want." said mark.
"Come on now do it." said jaebum.
"Stop it! You guys are going too far." chaeyoung said angrily.
"Ohhh....someone really needs to get beat up." bambam said cracking his Knuckles. He went near chaeyoung and punched her on the face. Chaeyoung fell on the floor.  Then pulled her up with her collar. He was about to punch her but someone held his hand. Bambam looked who it was.

It was none other than mina. She looked really mad. It made bambam have shiver.
"Don’t you ever touch her like that." mina said in a cold voice and glaring.
Bambam gulped.
"You have no idea what can i do." said mina still glaring.

"Whats happening here?!" the heard a cold voice. They looled at where this voice came from.

It was sunmi and other teachers of 3rd year. Taeyeon looked pissed. Sunmi looked mad.

Mark and his friends got stiffed.
"W-we were just playing around, hhehehe." mark said nervously laughing. His other friends nodded.
Tzuyu and her friends looked down.

'Great now these teacher of course would take section A 's side.' tzuyu thought. But to all section Z's surprise sunmi went near mark glaring.

"Don't lie to me Tuan." Sunmi said coldly.
"You made them your slaves?! Is this what am I teaching to all of the students of section A ?!" Sunmi said.
"Honestly I am kind of embarrassed to call you students from our school. " Iu said and shook her head in disappointed.
"I can't believe these students, I thought they were kind and good. But I was wrong." Chungha said in a cold tone.

"How dare you to do this to my students?! You fake people!! " It was Taeyeon. She was getting really mad and looked like throwing her hands on the section A elite students.

"Ma-ma'am I am s-sure you got some wrong information." Said mark hesitant. His friends nodded.
"Don't try to hide it Tuan. We know EVERYTHING." Sunmi said gritting her teeth. What can they say, she is the most strict teacher in the school campus.

"Saying bad words to someone by dragging their parents, challenging them with some stupid win lose game and then winning it by threatening your competition . At last bullying them isn't what elites do!!" Sunmi said in a strict tone.
"But ma-ma'am they deserved it! It's not bullying!!" Says mark.
"Oh really Mr. Tuan? Don't try to teach me here. Remember I am your teacher. Saying treating them as slaves is not bullying, you should be embarrassed of yourself. " Sunmi said.
They all looked down.
 

"B-but how did you..." Mark was shocked that sunmi knew everything.
Then Jungkook and Jimin appeard.
"We were the one who told her about the silly competition." Said Jimin.
"But without prof?" Mark asked.
"Nope. Uhm.... Let me introduce you to 'Jeon technologies' new product. A microphone that can record what you are saying from 8 meters away. So everyone pls support our new product!!" Jungkook said smiling while pointing at the microphone on his hand. Taehyung just shook his head but smiled at Jungkooks cuteness.

"Luckily on that day Jungkook had it in his pocket. He brought it in school to show it to me. He recorded what you said at that time ." Jimin said smirking. He then looked at yoongi and showed a full smile. Yoongi blushed and looked somewhere else.

"About the threat, I had tzuyu's phone.  She forget her phone inside the class today before break. I accidentally opened it. Then I read a massage. It was from unknown number. Then I searched who's number it was. Turns out it was your. " Taeyeon said glaring. The section A are now looking down. Fear can be seen in their faces.

"Now do as I say " sunmi said.
"Say sorry to section Z , sit on the floor and bow properly . Now!" Sunmi said.
They did what sunmi said. They sat on the floor and bowed to section A ,

"We are sorry!!" Said section A.
Section Z nodded.
"Now stand up!"- sunmi. Section A stood up.
"Mr. Tuan and his friends will be having detention for two weeks!! After school section A elites will clean the toilets of the first building for a whole month!! Do you understand?! " Sunmi said strict.
"Y-yes ma'am." Said section A.
"Good, now get out from here!" Sunmi said and mark and his friends went out.

Sunmi sighed. She went to section A and said, "I am sorry for what they have done." 
"No ma'am you don't have to. It's just their fault." Said jisoo. Sunmi nodded.
"I will be going now. Take care all of you. " Said sunmi and went out from there.

"I am going too. Kids always be kind to others ok? " Iu said. Section Z nodded.
"(Sigh)That was some drama today. You kids should learn to fight back. It will help you a lot. " Chungha said while leaving.

At last Taeyeon came near to them and spread her hands .
"Group hug." Taeyeon said. All the section Z went to her and hugged her tightly.
"Phew. For now have lunch with your love ones ." She said glancing at section B and Jungkook and Jimin.  "Let's talk about everything after break " Taeyeon said and smiled at them.  Section Z nodded. Then she left.

After the chaotic lunch break . They all went back to their classes.
"So...... tzuyu tell them why did you do that." Taeyeon said. Tzuyu stood up.
"Yesterday after you guys told me about the challenge I received a message from mark. He said to meet him right away. So I did. "

Flashback:

Tzuyu's pov:

I received an odd message from someone. I don't know who. So I went to the place . There I saw a familiar figure. It was mark.
"So you came ." Mark said smiling.
"What do you want?" I asked coldly.
"Let's see.........I want you to lose intentionally." Mark said still smirking.

"No I can't do that." I said denying. Then I turn around and started to leave.
"Your father Chou yao chung is a guard at Tuan company. Your mother chou yeh hui mei  does part time job as a florist." Mark said. I was shocked. I looked at him
"Don't you dare to do anything to them" I said glaring.
"I won't but in one condition.....that is you have to lose." Mark said smirking. I wanna punch his face so bad.

"The choice is yours either you save your friends from getting our slaves or your family from burden. " Mark said.

' ! What should I do?' I thought in my mind.
"We don't have all day ." Mark said. Damn this .
"Ok I will lose the challenge." I said expressionless.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"I-i am sorry. " Tzuyu said explaining all of the things. Everyone looked down.
"Tzuyu I am sorry for misunderstanding you " chaeyoung said. She stood up from her seat and went near her.
"I would have done the same if I was in your place. So don't be sorry." Chaeyoung said. Others smiled telling tzuyu for her decision.

Tzuyu sighed in relieved.
"Thanks guys." Tzuyu said.
"You know what you should stop saying thanks to us. We are best buddies right? All of us. So stop this formality." Dahyun said.
"Exactly. Stop it tzu. You don't have to." Jeongyeon said smiling.

All of them were happy to be with friends with each other. That's what true friendship is right? Staying by each other's side .

Authors note:

I swear I drank Pepsi but in the morning when I woke up , I feel like vomiting. Is it me or Pepsi is kind of like alcohol..........idk....... pretty weird.

This is a boring chapter.


"Hey trash!  Hold my bag!!" said bambam and throw his bag to chaeyoung. Chaeyoung gritted her teeth but hold it.
"You there i want you to park my car. But if i see a single scratch on my car, you are done for good. " jinyoung said to jeongyeon. Jeongyeon glared at him but took the car keys and went out.

"Its so hot today, hey you the girl who looks like monkey, go and bring us drinks. " Jackson said. Lisa just rolled her eyes and went.  Then there was dahyun who was literally following yugyeom everywhere and did stuffs for him. He totally made dahyun looked like his bodyguard.  Sama goes for jisoo, taehyung, seulgi and yoongi, they were with jackson and others. Tzuyu was there. Just standing.

Guilt was all over her place. She didn’t have any other choice. So she had to do it.
"Tall trash come here! You useless piece of !" mark growled. Tzuyu obeyed gritting her teeth.
"Call me sir." mark said with a smirk.
But tzuyu didn’t say anything.
"Say it!" mark growled . But tzuyu didn’t flinch for a bit. 

"Sir." tzuyu said glaring.
"Why are you glaring huh?! Is that how you treat your boss?" mark said scolding.
"Whenever you talk to me look down." mark said . Tzuyu glared at him for the last time and then looked down.
"Yes sir." tzuyu said.

All of this was happening inside the classroom of section A. The other students were making fun of them but some were feeling bad for them. Jungkook and jimin looked like they are ready to kill mark and his friends. 
"You smol kid, go and fill our watter bottles. " bambam said and threw the bottles to chaeyoung.
"Take your tall loser friend too, cause i doubt if you could held all the bottles. Hahahahaha." mark said and laughed. Tzuyu and chaeyoung then went to fill the water bottles.

After reaching to the place where they will fill the bottles, chaeyoung started to fill it. Both chaeyoung and tzuyu hasn’t talk with each other from morning. 
"Chaeyo-"
"Don't talk to me." chaeyoung said coldly.
"But i didn’t do because o-" tzuyu couldn’t finish cause chaeyoung cut her off.
"Will you shut up?!!! I don’t' wanna here your stupid excuses!!!" chaeyoung said gritting teeth.
"I thought you would understand me...." tzuyu said in a low voice.
"Understand you?! Did you see how our friends are suffering?! " chaeyoung said.
"You shouldn’t have challenged him you shortie!!!" tzuyu said being mad.
"Say what?! You wanna fight with me?" chaeyoung said angrily. 
"No. Lets go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter