Chapter 20

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Are you sure that the plan would work?" -dahyun.
"Of course!! Don't you trust our knowledge unnie?" -chaeyoung asked frowning.
"Me and chaeyoung have planned this awesome plan for a while now. I am sure this will work. " lisa said.
"Its not like that." said dahyun looking at chaeyoung.

The section z is now outside of the cafeteria. They are planning on how to rob the desert part before someone sees it. No, not actually rob.

In JBSY Academy every week on monday the cafeteria give away free desert. Desert like ice cream, pudding, bread and many more chocolate based desert like chocolate Muse is what they give away for free only for 3rd year. Cause its their last year. So a bit privilege for them won't hurt right? But as section section z didn't had the same privilege as others they never had a chance to have it too.

But now they are having this privilege . for the past weeks they couldn't get any Desert's. The deserts are limited and in normal days they don't serve it for free. You have to pay a high amount for it.

So this week they decided to do a plan to get the free deserts as much as they want. Chaeyoung and lisa was given responsibility to do the plan. The cafeteria had a desert area of its own. It was big enough. A corridor connected the desert area and the cafeteria. They were standing in the corridor all this time.  The desert area has chair tables too, so that you can also have your lunch and desert at the same time.

"Ok for the last time lets revive how the plan goes, first dahyun unnie, chaeyoung unnie would enter the desert area. They would just walk around for like 2 minutes. Then they will start the main drama. Then taehyung oppa and yoongi oppa will also do your work. I want jisoo unnie, jeongyeon unnie and seulgi unnie to guard that no one enters the corridor . Lisa unnie you will be with me, both of us will have two buckets of water. The desert area is gonna open in few minutes. Everyone take your positions. " tzuyu said.  Everyone nodded.
"Section Z..... " Tzuyu said while moving her hand forward so that everyone can put their hands. Everyone then put their hands and screamed,

"FIGHTING!!! " all of them screamed like they are going on a mission.

Then everyone took their positions, the desert are opened. Then dahyun and Chaeyoung entered.
"Dahyun unnie the sanitizers." chaeyoung said handing her the sanitizer. Dahyun took it.
"Also the lighter." chaeyoung said.
Dahyun took it too. Then they started to roam randomly.

The students were all near the lunch ladys counter to have the desert. The lunch ladies looked tense because of the crowd.
"Everyone take deserts slowly!! " said the lunch lady. But no one cares.

Then dahyun and Chaeyoung looked at each other and nodded to start the drama.
"Chae if my hand burns, you are going to take the responsibility. " dahyun said.
"It won't!! Trust me. I know chemicals ok? You wanna have swiss chocolates right? So do it " chaeyoung said.
"Swiss chocolate, here i come." dahyun mumbled . Then dahyun sprayed a lot of sanitizer on her right hands palm.
"Pls you do it." dahyun said gulping.
"Fine." chaeyoung said then she lit up the lighter and lit the palm of dahyuns right hand. Dahyuns eyes got widen, she didn’t felt like burning.
"Now go!!" chaeyoung screamed whispering. 
Dahyun took a long breath and started to scream,  "MY HANDSSS!!!!!" then chaeyoung also started to scream acting like terrified,
"FIRE! FIRE! THE DESERT AREA IS ON FIRE!!!"
"MY HAND IS ON FIRE BECAUSE OF IT."
The students then panicked,
"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!" the students screamed. Then they started to run here and there. It was a total chaos. Out of nowhere fog started to appear, students started to think it was from the Fire. The started to run towards the exit,  the corridor was also filled with fog.

They then ran out of the corridor and entered the main cafeteria. Then tzuyu and lisa went to dahyun and chaeyoung and gave them the buckets of water. The desert counter is empty now. No one is here. Except for the four. Tzuyu then called others to enter.

"Wow!! Our plan worked!!" jeongyeon said grinning.
"It has to." lisa said smiling.
"Lets go and get the free desert. " yoongi said.  Others nodded and took the tray. Then they started to take as much as deserts they want.
"But how did you creat the fog oppa?" asked jisoo.
"Its called liquid nitrogen sis." taehyung said smirking.
"It made it look more realistic. " seulgi said. 
"Everyone hurry up. We have to go out from here quickly." said tzuyu. Others nodded.

Then they get out from there.

Other sections students then entered the desert area and saw no one. There was no fire. Now everyone was mad.  But no one remembered section Z faces, cause they were all panicked.
So there was no prove that it was section Z. The cctv camera also wasn’t able to catch their faces. They had the right angel. Guess who was Incharge of it. Of course, dahyun and yoongi.  It was all planned after all.

It was really chaotic but fun. They all took deserts not only for them but also for section B.

"Arrgghhh why do we have to take their lunches?" Nayeon said groaning.
"Its cause they said they have something special for us." Jennie said.
"Hmph. If that something special is not better than that free desert then I am leaving right away." Nayeon said rolling her eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter