Chapter 46

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


It was a beautiful morning. 5 in the morning to be exact. According to the timetable the section Z should be doing the exercise right now. But its the school trip day. Everyone was there. There was three luxurious bus. One normal bus. Everyone was excited. So as the teachers. 

"Ok so as you can see there are 4 buses. Bus 1 and bus 2 is for section A and section B. Both sections will be going together. Bus 3 is for section C. Lastly bus 4 is for section Z.  " said sunmi in her small microphone.  Every teacher had one.

Hearing that, section A boys started to make excited sounds. Everyone was having their own fantasy. 'I am happy that uncle actually keep my proposal. ' mark thought smiling like a creep.
Yes it was his plan. He asked mr. Minatozaki for it. He also asked mr. Minatozaki to fix his and his friends sit with sana and her friends.

Mark was really happy. 

In marks fantasy :

"Oh mark you are so handsome. " said sana blushing.
"I know beautiful. You are the most beautiful. " said mark proudly. 
"Mark, you know what lets get married  after the graduation!! Also that tzuyu is so useless.  I love you mark. " said sana
"I love you too sana." said mark. They then started to  get close to kiss. They were about to............

 

"MARK!!!!" screamed bambam in his ears.
"Yah!! " screamed mark.

Seeing that section Z started to laugh. Mark just glared at them. But they didn’t stop. After few minutes they stopped. 

"I guess that one is ours. " said Chaeyoung pointing at the normal one.
"Yeah, of course that one. " said dahyun.

"Woah, losers got the losers bus. " said jackson smirking. 
"What you expect. " said yugyeom.
"Do you know, our buses have special snacks for us. What your bus have?" said jaebum smirking. 
"We have snacks, maybe they have snakes in their bus. You know loser bus. " said youngjae. 
"Tsk, boys lets not waste our time here. You know beautiful ladies are waiting for us. " said mark looking at sana like she is a meal. Tzuyu who saw it gritted her teeth. 

"Ok everyone!!  Get in the bus!! Make a line, one by one. " said taeyeon with her small microphone. She was standing near the entrance of the bus.   Tzuyu who was standing near taeyeon with a sleepy eye held her both ears.
"Arrgghh, you don’t have to be so loud you know. " said tzuyu.
"Yeah yeah. Now get in." said taeyeon. 
Everyone started to get in their bus.

In bus 1:

Everyone was now sitting. Girls were fan-girling over mark and his friends.  Literary fighting their lives to sit with them.

Ms. Minatozaki, mr. Minatozaki has fixed you and your friends seat. So you can't sit there. " said sunmi. Sana and her friends were sitting on the last row.
Sana frowned hearing it.

"So.... Where do we sit??" asked sana.
Then sunmi showed them their seat.
Which is-

Mark  sana
Bambam mina
Jinyoung nayeon

Momo yugyeom 
Jennie Jackson
Rose youngjae
Jaebum jimin
Jihyo jungkook


Jihyo being the student council president decided to see if everyone was in their seat or not. In short , to see if  everything was perfectly fine or not.

Namosamijichae was mad at the sitting arrangement. The boys were partying inside their heads.

 

Then they started to flirt with the girls.
"Ms. Kim you look beautiful today. " said Jackson.  Jennie who was sitting beside him didn’t show any expression.  She was wearing her sunglasses. Her hands were folded on her chest.

 

"I know. " jennie said expressionless without giving a glance at jackson.
Then it became an awkward silence. Then Jackson smiled nervously. 

 

"Momo-ssi you look-" youngjae couldn’t even finish as he heard some snore which made him frowned.
"(Snore) dahyun-ah mmhh....you are so cute.....i wanna eat you..." said momo in her sleep and younjae rolled his eyes losing his mood to flirt.

 

"I-" bambam was about to speak but..
"Don't." said mina in a cold tone. Bambam gulped and didn’t speak.

 

"You know lets forget the past and get ba-" jinyoung couldn’t finish. 
"Sorry but who are you?? " said nayeon in a sassy tone.
"I am your hot ex. " said jinyoung smirking.
"Hot ex?? But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter