Chapter 38

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hmm.....forget it. you can't. " Nayeon said and sighed. Nayeon then pouted. 

"Come on, i can. I am yoo jeongyeon after all. " jeongyeon said proudly. 

Nayeon gave her a bored look. 

"Ok then. Make my life interesting. I don't have any work today beside sitting and doing paperwork's of student council.  I am bored. I need something new to make my life more interesting. " Nayeon said dreamily. 

"Huh? Something new? What do you mean by that?" jeongyeon said with a confusing face. 

"Like you know.....falling in love. A love life. Where me and my lover having the time of our lives. We are holding hands and walking under the moonlight......." Nayeon said dreamily. "*squeal * so romantic!!! " nayeon added excitedly. 

"Tsk. Love is stupid. It only hurts people. " jeongyeon said in a cold tone. 

"For people like you yes. But pretty people like me love is beautiful. " nayeon said flipping her hair. 

"Yeah right . but i can't find a guy for you to be in a relationship with." said jeongyeon in a cold tone. She wasn’t liking the idea of nayeon dating some guy in front of her eyes. 

 

Nayeon pouted again. "Who said it has to be a guy. You could be the person too." nayeon mumbled. 

"What?" jeongyeon asked raising her brows. 

"Nothing . you don’t have to do anything. I know you can't do anything . " said nayeon rolling her eyes. Jeongyeon is now looking at nayeon with a frown. 

"Are you challenging me?" asked jeongyeon. 

"What if i am? " said nayeon smirking. Jeongyeon then smirked.  

"Ok then. Get ready ms. Im. We are going to do a lots of things. " jeongyeon said. She then pulled out her phone from her pocket. She messaged chaeyoung that she won't be able to do the class cause of emergency. 

 

Nayeon who had frowning face all the time got curious and asked , "what are you planning?" 

"Hmm.......done! Now let's go." Said jeongyeon and took nayeons hand. She then started to run with nayeon. 

"Yahhh!!! Slow down. " Said nayeon. 

"Sorry can't slow down grandma. " Said jeongyeon teasingly. 

"You ostrich!!!" Said nayeon in a mad tone . Jeongyeon then let go off nayeons hand and started to run ahead of nayeon. 

 

Nayeon started running after jeongyeon. Then at one point they reached near the old building where section Z used to have a their classes. 

 

Jeongyeon then stopped near a wall. Nayeon was panting while running. 

"*Pant* finally *pant*" nayeon said. Nayeon then looked at Jeongyeon and saw her looking at the wall. Probably planning something. 

"What are you planning??" Asked nayeon. 

"I am planning to cross the wall. " Said jeongyeon. 

"Oh ok. If tha- wait what????? Are you nuts??? You want to escape from school???? What if you get into trouble??" Said nayeon worried. The school authorities are probably looking for some issues to kick section Z out of the school. Nayeon knows it well. 

 

Mr. Minatozaki must have already told it to jyp that if any section Z student tries to do something that is against the rules then they will be kicked out. Which means everyone have their eagle eyes on section Z. 

 

"Who said I will be the only one to escape the school . You are coming with me Im nayeon . " Jeongyeon said grinning. 

"No way!!! I am not!!!" Said nayeon protesting. 

"See ? You are the one who can't do anything here. " Said jeongyeon smirking. 

"Ohh. Are you using the same trick on me? Well I ain't falling for that. " Said nayeon. 

"Hmm. Not really. I just wanted to make your life interesting." Said jeongyeon.

"Huh?" Nayeon asked.

"I mean, you know this is our last year of school. How about let's do something crazy to make it memorable for you and me. " Said jeongyeon with a smile. Nayeon thought for a bit. 

"It is a bit risk . But I guess. I will do it. It's the last year. " Said nayeon. 

"Good. Now let's cross this big wall. I will bend down and you will stand in my back. Then you can sit on the wall and jump." Said jeongyeon.

 

"Sounds good. But how are you going to cross the wall? " Said nayeon. 

"I will climb that tree near the wall and jump from the wall. " Said jeongyeon. Nayeon nodded. They both did as planned. But the wall was a bit high for nayeon and she was a bit scared to jump. Jeongyeon jumped first and spread her arms .

 

"Nayeon-ah jump , I will catch you don't worry. " Said jeongyeon. But Nayeon was still scared. Debating if she should jump or not. 

"Trust me nayeon!!!" Said jeongyeon. 

 

Nayeon then looked into Jeongyeons eyes. She saw sincerity on those eyes. Just like a spell cast on her nayeon jumped . But unfortunately she fell on jeongyeon. 

 

"Ahhh."

"Ouch!!" 

Both of them groaned in pain. But as they opened their eyes and saw each other both of them got mesmerized. Their eyes were stuck at each other for a minute. Until jeongyeon broke the silence.  

 

"Uhm...we should get up. " jeongyeon said with a flustered cheek. Nayeon also became shy. She then stood up . Jeongyeon also stood up. 

"Let's get going. " Said jeongyeon and started walking. Nayeon also started to walking. 

"But where are we going? Yah. You are not kidnapping me ,are you ??!!!" Said nayeon. 

"Tsk. Like why would I ? " Said jeongyeon. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter