Chapter 10

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

So as planned momo decided to give dahyun a present cause she protected her. But the problem is momo didn’t know how to. She doesn’t know about dahyun at all. 

"Hmm, momo unnie i understand your problem. I can help you. " jihyo said smilingly 

"Really? Thanks jihyo, you are the best." momo said and side hugged jihyo. 

"Pfft. Yeah only hug jihyo, i was the one who gave you the idea." sana said and pouted. Momo then jumped on sana and hugged her. 

"Arigattooooo sana-ya~~~~" momo said smiling. Sana smiled too. 

"But how are you gonna help?" asked nayeon raising her brows. Others were curious too. 

"Well i can check the students information file. " jihyo said. 

"Oh i got it. " nayeon said nodding . 

"But the information file..... Ms. Taeyeon took it a few days ago right?" jennie said remembering. 

"Yes, but we have several copies of it, also we have the information transfered in the student council computer. Just in case.  " sana said. 

"Oh yeah. I also remember. " rose said. If you are wondering then yes jihyo is the student council president. Jennie is the vice president and rose is the secretary. Nayeon is the reporter of the student council. While mina is the treasurer. She would give them advice on how to use the money and make the budget. 

 

Sana wasn’t interested in taking part on student council. Cause she thought she already had a lot of responsibilities. Like she is the topper. Which means studying hard. Member of the dance club. Also she is in the cheerleaders team along with others except for jihyo. She was also a part of japanese cultural club. All of these is what she do inside the school. How does she managed it? Well she doesn’t  participate all of the clubs in one day. In this school, every club have its own days. Sana was in 3 clubs and that was the highest that anyone could enter. 

 

All the clubs have its 2 days in a week. Which means if a student is a part of 3 clubs then each clubs having 2 days makes his or her 6 days filled with activities. Thats why sana's week is filled with studying and activities. The only day all if them get day off is Saturday.  

 

"So we should get on working then." jihyo said.  Others nodded. Momo was really excited. But now sana remembered something while frowning. 'Wait....a student of section Z saved her right? Its a girl.......so does that mean that tall, pretty girl saved her and momo is...... Simping over her? ' sana thought. ' no! No! No!What am i thinking?  She isn’t the same girl right? ' sana thought again. 

"Saaaaannnaaaaaaa!!!!!" 

"Ahhhhh! What happened?  Why are you screaming?! " sana said frowning and blocking her ears. 

"You were spacing out again. " said mina with a sigh. 

"Hey guys nowadays sana really space out, doesn’t she?" jennie said. 

"Yes i haven't seen her like that. I wonder what happened to her." rose said looking at sana acting all sad.

"Uri(our) sanaaaaa. " nayeon said while wiping her fake tears. 

"Huff. Girls you are over reacting. " sana said. 

"Wait a minute, i think sana is lovesick. " jihyo said with a teasing grin. Nayeon started to make teasing noise and then started to nudge her. 

"Ohhhhhh~~~ sana is in love~~~" momo said raising her eyebrows. Sana now is a blushing mess. 

"Stop it girls." sana said pouting and blushing.

 

But you know best-friends, they never stop annoying. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Its soooooooooo booorrrriiiiiinnggggg" chaeyoung said.

"Yeah.........." jisoo said. Rest of them sighed. They are all now sitting inside their classroom. The class still hasn’t started yet.

"Its impressive how our new teacher keep up with us no matter how much prank we pulled. " lisa said looking at others. 

"It sure is. I never thought someone like her would be able to keep up. " taehyung said. His hands were in his head,  he was sitting.  

"Well, i guess she isn’t bad at all." dahyun said. 

"Hmm, now that i think among all the teachers we had before she is the most weirdest one." yoongi said. 

"Weird? How? " seulgi asked. 

"Didn’t you see how she was acting all weird whenever she listen to wonder girls song tell me. She was dancing like a crazy women." said yoongi and chuckled. 

"Yeah i remember that. She was inside the science Laboratory, we finished our lunch and went their for class only to find her there dancing crazily." jeongyeon said also chuckling. 

"It was funny. " dahyun said. All of them started to chuckle remembering the event. 

 

"But......... She is weird." tzuyu said. She wasn’t saying anything all this time. 

"What do you mean? " dahyun said. 

"Don’t you find it weird  that she is still not giving up on students like us? " tzuyu said with a serious face. 

"Yeah it is. But at least....... Someone accepts us, right?"  chaeyoung said with a sliming and looking down. 

"I guess. But ...I don't know." tzuyu said.  Then the bell rang. Taeyeon entered happily inside the class. She started to roll call and began the class.

 

"So, i decided to take some tests of you guys." taeyeon said smiling. 

"Test?"

"Huh?!"

"Out of nowhere?" 

 

Thats what they were saying.

"You know that we are all gonna fail. So why bother taking tests?" tzuyu said raising her brows. 

"I can't tell if all of you will be fail or not. " taeyeon said smiling. 

"Pfft, tests are stupid. No matter what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter