Chapter 15

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


Mina and chaeyoung were now on chaeyoungs cycle. Chaeyoung was paddling and mina was showing the directions of the place where they are gonna have breakfast. Soon they reached in a very expensive restaurant. The whole existence of the restaurant screames expensive.

Minas pov:

After a romantic ride with chaeyoung,  i mean for me it was romantic. We reached to the restaurant to have breakfast.
"We are here." i said.
I looked over chaeyoung. Chaeyoung was hesitating to enter. She looked nervous.
"Lets go chaengie." i said smiling.
"But unnie it looks expensive, you sure you want us to eat here?" chaeyoung asked with hesitant in her eyes. I hold her hand. Suddenly i felt a spark between us.
"Chaeyoungie don't worry. " i said giving her an assuring smile. She eased up a bit.
"Come on lets go inside. " i said and dragged her inside.
Her eyes were travelling and checking the beautiful restaurant. With her wondering eyes she looked so cute. Her height made it look more cuter.

"Uhm.... Table for two." i told the receptionist.
"Pls follow me ma'am. " she said and led us to our table. I also looked around. There wasn’t that much people.
"The restaurant hasn’t changed at all." i said. The receptionist nodded. Then the manager came running.
"Oh my god. Ms. Myoi i am very sorry that i wasn’t there to welcome you there. You could have called me ms. Myoi. I could have prepared  you to the vip room. " the manager said smiling.
"That wasn’t necessary. Its ok, right chaeyoungie?" i  said.
"Ye-yes its ok." chaeyoung said smiling but still a bit nervous. Its a new atmosphere for her.
"Ok ma'am's pls enjoy your breakfast here. Here is the menu. " said the manager.
"Thanks. You can go now." i said.  The manager bowed and left. The waitress then came here to take our orders. We gave our orders.

After that i looked at chaeyoung. She still looking around the place. I then got her attention by calling her name.. "Chaeyoungie, come with me." i said smiling. She looked confused.

So i stood up from my seat, went near her and hold her hand. I brought her to the washroom. When we reached there she looked at me and said,  "mina unnie why are here?"
"To get you perfectly ready." i said 
"Perfectly ready? But i a-" i cut her off. "Sshh, stay quite." i said. I made her face me.


 

Mina then pulled out a comb from her pocket. She started to comb Chaeyoungs hair. 'Her hair is so silky. ' mina thought. She couldn’t stop herself from ruffling Chaeyoungs hair and gave chaeyoung a gummy smile with a bit chuckle. Chaeyoung felt like she is in heaven. She smiled at mina and looked at her in a dreamy way.

After combing it perfectly mina started to tie Chaeyoungs necktie with concentration . Chaeyoung now started to examine minas face. Every single detail of it.  Then her eyes went to minas lips.
'These lips are so tempting. I want to ta- what am i thinking. I am such a ert. ' chaeyoung thought and face palming herself in mind.
'She would make a nice wife...' chaeyoung thought smiling warmly.

"And done." mina said in a small tone and giving chaeyoung a gummy smile at the end. 'God save me.' chaeyoung thought cause her heart was beating too fast. She was afraid that mina might hear her heartbeat. Then mina hold her hand again and led her to their table.

They sat on their table.
"Mina unnie I don't know how to say thank you for the treat " chaeyoung said scratching her neck and blushing.
'she is adorable' mina thought.

"You don't have to chaeyoungie." Mina said blushing . Then their food arrived. They both happily started to eat.
"Mmm it tastes so good." Chaeyoung said with a her liking expression. [A/N: you know what I meant]

Mina was eating and enjoying seeing chaeyoungs expression on the food. It was one of the best breakfast she ever had. While eating mina saw chaeyoung ate a lot of strawberries.
"Cubby you like strawberries?" Mina asked curiosly. Chaeyoung blushed at the new nickname.
"I- I love it " chaeyoung said smiling showing her dimples. Mina smiled. Mina felt her heartbeat fast. It felt so right. So good that she can't explain it.
After their breakfast they reached the school using the cycle. On their way they met others. Dahyun and momo. Then seulgi and jeongyeon on their own cycles. Taehyung was alone on his cycle. Same goes for yoongi. Lisa with Jennie on her backseat.

Then they reached the school together. A sports car entered the school parking lot. Everyone's eyes was their. They thought it was Jimin. But it was rose. Then jisoo came out from the passengers seat.

The students started to murmur.
"What is she doing with her? "
"All the section B princesses except for sana and nayeon are with the school trashes ."
"What's happening? "
"I feel like the section Z tricked our princesses to go school with them."
"I also think that "

These were the whispers. Jisoo was pretty nervous now. Rose then hold her hand.
"It's fine. I am here." Rose said smiling. Jisoo smiled back. It felt like her problems are gone already.
"Let's go jisoo-yah." Rose said.
"Let's go Rosie." Jisoo said. Rose clung into jisoos arm and both of them entered the school like a happy couple. Even though t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter