Chapter 9

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Momos pov:

I can't believe they are telling me to break up with heechul. We both love each other. In the past few days i know he hasn’t gave me that much attention but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t love me. He is in different school. He is in SM Academy . Another big highschool as JBSY Academy.

Seriously, i trust him that he is never going to cheat on me. The school is over, i am now going back to my house. Then i saw an unopened message in my phone. I opened it. It was from heechul.

From: Babe❤️❤️

Hey babe lets meet tonight. I will message you the address.

To:Babe ❤️❤️
Ok babe, can't wait to see you. I love you.

 

I wrote. Then he messaged me the address. Its strange that he didn't said i love you to me. But its fine. I guess he is busy. Both of us are in a secret relationship. Cause my dad doesn’t like him at all. Yes, he knows heechul because of his family business. He would be so mad if he finds out that i am dating heechul.

 

I told my friends about dating him a week ago. At that time they didn’t say anything but,  today they started to oppose the idea of me dating heechul. I don’t' understand why they get the idea of heechul cheating in me.

 

Heechul sent me the address and meeting time. It's....... in night. But the time looks too late. But its fine. I trust heechul. I know he won't let anything bad happen to me. I will go at night.

 

At late night:.

 

Its almost now 12 at night. I still don't understand why he choose this odd time to meet with me. But anyways i will go. I sneakily get out from the house so that my dad won’t' find out about me leaving the house. I decided to go their walking.  Cause the if i ride my sports car then 90% of the chance is that dad might wake up.  So i started to go.





 

After a while of walking momo finally reached her destination. There she saw her boyfriend heechul standing alone. She went to her boyfriend running and hugged him. Her boyfriend hugged her back. But then momo started to smell something. It was like alcohol.
"Heechul are you drunk?" momo asked frowning.
"Yes, but i am sober."said heechul.
" oh ok. " said momo.
Then heechul said, "momo ya you love me a lot don't you?"
"Yes i do." momo replied smilingly.
"Then prove it to me." heechul said seriously.
"H-how am i gonna prove it?" momo asked. Heechul then smirked a bit and said,  "spend the night with me."

 

Momo being the naive she smiled and said, "thats easy. I have done this a lot."
"You have done it with someone else? " heechul asked frowning.
"Yes! With my friends. " momo said smiling.
Heechul then started to laugh.
"Wh-why are you laughing? " momo asked confusion.
"Cause thats not what i meant by spending the night with me." heechul said.
"Then wh-what did you meant?" momo asked.
"What i meant is....." heechul then moved close to momos ear and whispered, "have with me." then he moved back.

 

Momo is now feeling  really uncomfortable. She is not ready for any of this. She is hesitant right now.
"B-but i....... I am not ready." momo said.
"Pfft. Stop this bull momo. I know that you are more then ready. " heechul said in anger tone.
"But i am not!! Have you lost your mind?" momo asked.
"No i haven’t. All of my friends have done 'it' with Their girlfriends. I am the one who still haven’t. Now come here." heechul said  smirking.
"He-heechul stay away. " momo said in panic.
"Come here now Baby girl. " heechul said smirking.
Momo felt disgusted. She felt like crying. She regret her decision of coming here at night. She started to regret dating heechul. Momo was in tears,
"S-stay a-a-away....." but heechul didn’t listen he moved more closer.
"Someone help me!!!" momo screamed. Heechul chuckled a bit and said, 
"Oh momo baby girl. No ones coming here. You see its late night right now. No one around here stays at night." heechul said. It was all planned. Heechul planned all of these. Momo is now trembling.

 

"IS SOMEONE HERE?! PLS HELP ME!!!!" momo screamed.

 

Dahyuns pov :

 

I was going back home using my cycle. I work in a 24/7 convenience store. I work as a cashier their. I actually swap my shift with someone from there. And took the night shift from night 8 to 12. I know i am underaged but i don’t have any choice.

 

When i was paddling and going to my house, a silent road came in my way. I heard a loud scream
"IS SOMEONE HERE?! PLS HELP ME!!!!"

 

I immediately stopped there. I kept my bike on the side of the road. I started to run to the way where the scream came. I ran and saw momo there. What is she doing here? She is with a.......guy?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter