Chapter 2

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"HAHAHAHAHAHA"

Taeyeon heard loud laughs as the dirty duster landed on her face. She looked at the students and saw that all of them were laughing their asses off.

Taeyeon then took her handkerchief from her pocket. And cleaned her face. She heaved a sigh and entered the class. 

She smiled at them and said,  
"Hello everyone!  I am your new homeroom teacher. I hope all of us will get along and learn new things." 

The students looked at each other. Then a short girl who was pale, stood up from her sit. She was sitting on the first row. She looked at her fellow classmates. 

"Ok everyone, put your bets here,  this teacher will go from here in a week.  So who's gonna give money?" 

"Oh oh me, i think she won't pass a week." said another girl who was eating chicken. 

"Yeah me too, i mean look at her. What do you think bro?" said another cub look a like girl.

"Me too no jam bro." said a ostrich looking girl.

"Yo yo seulbear, whatchu think?" said the pale girl.

"Wait.... What's happening here? *yawn *" said the girl who was on the back and sleeping.

"Apereantly this teacher is our new homeroom teacher, she thinks she can teach us." said a handsome looking guy, who was in the back. 

"If i was her i would have escape from here."  said a pale looking guy.

"Yo lis, wanna bet?" asked the pale girl to a girls with bangs.

"Hmm, i think she can pass. I don’t wanna bet this time." the girl with bangs said while putting her hand under her chin.

"I will bet,  she looks easier, i believe she won't pass." said a beautiful girl. 

"Ok now, everyone have decided. Put your moneys es." said the pale girl.

"5000 won, from me."
"7000won." "7200 won."
as the girl was taking the moneys, 

"Guys i am still here you know. " taeyeon said. 
"Oh- do we look like we care?" said the beautiful looking girl.

"No, but don't you think you guys should introduce yourselves to me?"  said taeyeon. 
"Hmm, good point. At least you are gonna stay here for one week." said the ostrich looking girl. 

"Ok i will go first " said the pale girl.
"My name is kim dahyun. " dahyun said and smiled.
"I am son chaeyoung " said the cub looking girl. 
"I am yoo jeongyeon " said the ostrich looking girl. 
"I am lalisa manoban " said the girl with bangs.
"Hello, i am kim jisoo." said the chicken girl.
"Kim taehyung,  this Chicken er is my sister." said the handsome guy.
"Min yoongi. Don't t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter