Chapter 53

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day of the competition began. The birds were chirping, sun was shining bright. Mr. Minatozaki who is now ready to go to school. He smiled to himself thinking about today’s test. 

"Poor section Z....." he said to himself.  

 

On the other hand, tzuyu who woke up early was also getting ready. Looking herself at the mirror she was thinking about everything. The past few months, all of their hardwork and all.  It was like she was going to a war. 

 

She was properly dressed today. It was one of the rules. She didn’t tie her hair. It was well combed. Making her look outstanding.  

 

She would be lying if she says that she wasn't scared. She was scared. Not to mention she was nervous. She knew something is going to happen today. Something that will not do any favour to section Z. But one thing for sure, if she doesn’t do best today, then everything will go in vain. 

 

"Everything starts from here.....if I don’t' do my best today....then everything will end here." tzuyu said to herself while looking at her reflection on the mirror. 

 

After taking the breakfast tzuyu wore her shoes. Ready to start for school. 

 

Italics- mandarin. 

 

"Tzuyu!!" tzuyus mother called her. 

"Yes mama?" tzuyu asked. 

"Do your best, ok?? I know you can do it. " tzuyu's mother said cheering her. 

"My daughter, trust yourself. Don't do anything that will harm others, ok?" her father said. 

Tzuyu then hugged both of them.  

"Mama, papa i will give my everything. " tzuyu said  to her parents while hugging.  

She then kissed both of her parents cheeks. Then bid them goodbye and started for school.

 

She came out from the apartment and went to the ground-floor.  She took her cycle and came outside only to see that the whole section Z is waiting for her. 

"Took you long enough. " said seulgi.  They were all on their bike except for jisoo who was on her brothers backseat.  

"Oh.... good morning everyone." Said tzuyu. 

"Good morning. " Said others. 

"Are you ready tzuyu??" Asked jeongyeon seriously. Tzuyu who understand the meaning said, 

"Yes!" 

"Then let's go. Ms. Taeyeon is sure nervous right now. " Said chaeyoung.

"Yeah , she already called me 15 times in the morning. " Said seulgi. 

 

"I am sure she is already in school. " Dahyun said. 

"She wanted to come over here to pick all of us. But we said no. " Said Lisa. 

"Hmm. Let's go then ." Said jisoo. Others nodded. They then started to paddle to reach the school. 

 

In JBSY academy everyone is already in auditorium where the opening ceremony will be hold. 

Momo has been flipping the pages over and over again. 

" ....this is so hard. " Said momo with a twitched face. 

"Hey how are you all doing??" Asked jihyo getting a sit beside sana. 

 

"Sigh. I am pretty nervous jihyo-yah. " Said sana with a worried face. 

"It's fine you are gonna do well. " Said jihyo cheering sana. 

"No , I am not worried about myself. I am worried about tzuyu and section Z. Sigh, my baby ...." Said sana looking down. 

 

"Don't worry, I am sure they are going to do fine, they have been working hard. " Said Jennie giving sana and others a slight hope. 

'even though I am also worried. ' thought Jennie in her mind. 

"Hmm, I hope everything goes well. Chu was nervous last night. " Said rosé. 

 

"Lali too. I miss her already. " Said Jennie pouting. 

"Whipped. Btw has anyone seen mina??" Said momo. Now everyone came to realization that mina wasn't there. 

"Where is she ??" Said sana. Then realization hit sana. 

"Oh no... I should go now. " Sana said in a hurried and started to run to mina. 

 

Sana reached the girls washroom. All the toilets were opened except for one. Sana knew that mina was inside it. She went there and gently knocked on the door. 

 

"Mina-ya, open the door. I know what you are doing inside. Pls come out. I am getting worried. " Sana said. She knew minas anxiety would hit her right before the exam. It always did. Sana knows that mina wasn't able to sleep last night either. 

 

The door opened revealing a weak mina. It looked like she was vomiting like her life depend on it. 

"Mina-ya were you worried again?? I told you not to worry too much. Now come and wash your face.  " Said sana. Mina didn't say anything she just did what sana told her to do. 

 

After that they went out of the washroom. 

"Does chaeyoung knows about your situation??" Sana asked calmly to mina. Mina shooked her head. 

"No I didn't told her. She would get worried. I know she is really nervous right now. I don't wanna add another worry in her mind right now. I am really worried for her sana unnie. I wish she do well as well as the section z do well. " Mina said looking down while walking. 

 

Sana understood what mina said. Sana also agreed with what mina said. But she also wants chaeyoung to know about it too. 

"I understand, but mina I think it would be better if you tell chaeyoung about it later. " Said sana in a concern tone. Mina nodded smiling. 

"Don't worry, I would. " 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The opening ceremony will start soon. 

Everyone 3rd year was in their line which was section wise. Because of the test they cancelled all the other classes of 1st and 2nd year students. 

Mr. Minatozaki was Infront of the mic now to announce it. He started his speech. Tiffany was there to encourage her cousin also Taeyeon and sunmi. 

"Today you my dear students are here for a very important event of this academy. " He said then paused a moment. 

"This competition has been going in this school from the beginning. And to continue this prideful competition today all of us has gathered here. We have seen almost all the section winning this. But as you can see I said almost which means there's this particular section who were never able to win. " Said Mr. Minatozaki with a smirk. He then looked at section Z with a evil smirk. 

 

The other sections were eyeing them too while smirking or giving them a disgusting face. 

"You are right, that particular section is none other t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter