Chapter 11

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The lunch break came. The whole section Z sitting on their usual table. Laughing about taeyeon's secret. You know the magazine thingy. Also talking about other things, joking, having foods and all.

"Guys lets sit with them?" sana said smiling.
"Who? Mark and his friends? " Nayeon Asked
"Sana pls i don’t wanna. They are annoying. " jennie said. Others except nayeon nodded.
"Who said we are sitting with them? " sana asked smirking.
"I thought you wanna sit with someone?  And i don’t think we know someone else other than mark and his friends?" momo said.
"Pabo. I am talking about section Z table." sana said.

'Now that's the table that i wanna sit.' jennie, rose, and momo said in mind.
"Yahh! Are you insane? " nayeon said.
"Insane?  What happened guys?" jimin said who came with jungkook.
"Whats up girls?" jungkook said smiling and waving.
"Mochi and Kookie look at this girl. She has gone crazy to sit with those section z students. " Nayeon said annoyed.
"Oh....thats great! We wanna come too. There’s a guy whom i wanna made friend. " jungkook said smiling.
"Bro are you serious? " Nayeon asked frowning.
"Why whats wrong with that? I also wanna sit there to talk with someone. " jimin said smiling.
"Come on nayeon unnie, they are not bad. It would be fun." said rose.
"Yes. I agree. I think i might have bumped with someone there." mina said with her gummy smile remembering the moment when she saw that beautiful girl on top of her.
"Uhm.... Minari you are being obvious. " jihyo said smirking. Mina blushed secretly.
"Fine." nayeon said giving up.
"So then lets go."  sana said cheerfully. They all took their lunch and went to the section Z table.

"Excuse me can we sit here?" said a voice. The whole table looked at the person. They saw that it wasn’t the only person but her whole group of friends. It was sana and her friends. She had a small smile on her face like others. Except for nayeon who had a bored face.

Tzuyu is now looking at sana. 'She is beautiful ' tzuyu thought. She and sana are now looking at each other. Then mina nudged sana. Sana looked at mina frowning. Mina just smirked. Chaeyoung who saw tzuyu like that fakely coughed.

But tzuyu being dazed in sanas beauty.  'Those beautiful eyes, cheeks, i swear on god this girl is gods favourite............. M-my heart.' tzuyu thought. Her heart was beating fast. Then she started to  think about why someone beautiful like sana and her friends wants to sit on their table. The students inside the cafeteria was murmuring seeing their school Princesses wanting to sit with the 'school trashes'. This is what they called section Z. The school trashes.

Tzuyu looked around and saw students murmuring. She doesn’t know what to answer. But thought about how the students would react after seeing the Princesses with them. So decided to deny. When she was about to speak.

A hand stopped her from talking. It was Chaeyoungs hands. She covered tzuyu's mouth from talking. 
"Mffhxgkkhuhv..." this is what tzuyu is sounding right now because of chaeyoungs hands.
"Of course you can sit here!! Any time, anywhere, your wish." chaeyoung looking at mina with a smile showing her dimple and slight blush. While mina was also blushing and looking down while smiling.

"Yes! Pls sit." dahyun and jisoo said at the same time.
"Dahyun-ah you are so sweet." momo said smiling.
"You too chicken goddess. " rose said.
"Wait chicken goddess?  Thats her?" nayeon asked with her eyes wide open.
"Not bad park chaeyoung." jennie said smirking.
"Ohhhh so you are chicken goddess. " jihyo said smilingly and giving rose a teasing look along with jimin. Rose is now blushing.
"Chicken goddess... " jisoo mumbled while smiling like an idiot.

Then all of them sat on the table.
Sana, mina, momo, nayeon, jennie, rose, jungkook, jimin sat infront of tzuyu, chaeyoung, dahyun, jeongyeon, lisa, jisoo, taehyung, yoongi. Jihyo was sitting on the side like god.

"Hi." mina said to Chaeyoung smiling
"He-hello." chaeyoung said smiling like an idiot.
'Omg!! She is like a baby!! Also a cub!! A baby cub!!....... My baby cub.' mina thought while squealing in her mind.
"Dahyun-ah, did you like my chocolate? " momo asked nervous.
"I love it momo unnie. Thank you." dahyun said smiling.
"Really? Thank youuu~~". Momo said cutely.
'She is so cute.' dahyun thought and blushed.

"Hi, we met again." rose said to jisoo.
"Hi. That time i couldn’t give you chicken. This time i will." jisoo said smiling like an idiot.
"I will give you my food too." rose said smiling.
"And i will taste it." jisoo said still with thrme smile. They were in their own world.

"Lets introduce ourselves first." jihyo said. Everyone nodded. Then they introduced themselves.

"Hey you were the guy who always watches us playing soccer. " jungkook said to taehyung. Taehyung was shocked. He thought no one would notice.
"Lets be friends!!" jungkook said cheerfully to taehyung. Taehyung  just ignored him. But jungkook still kept talking to earn his attention.
"Come on talk to me. I am not that bad." jimin said to yoongi.
"By the way,  you are really good looking. We could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter