Chapter 19

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Section Z are now inside their class..the tension between taehyung and yoongi is high. Well yoongi looked chill sitting on the chair and crossing his legs. He was facing taehyung. Meanwhile taehyung looked tensed. He was also sitting and facing yoongi. There is a small table Between them. 

"Heh, i know he will lose." said Chaeyoung. 
"Isn't it like obvious? " dahyun said. 
"Arrggghhhh.....will you guys shut up? I am trying to concentrate here!!" taehyung said. Dahyun and Chaeyoung just shrugged. 
"Bro you should give up." said jisoo. 
"Yes oppa, you should. You know you are already losing in this Chess game." lisa said crossing her hands. 

"No! I will win this!!" taehyung said. 
"Its only been 15 minutes and you are already losing. " jeongyeon said. 
"He always losses though. " seulgi said. 
"So when will he stop?" tzuyu asked. 
"He said he will stop when he will be able to defeat me..........and checkmate. " yoongi said in a calm tone and smirked. 

"What?! I lose again?!!" taehyung screamed. At that time the classroom door opened revealing taeyeon. She saw her yoongi and taehyung playing chess and others watching. 
"Good morning!!! " taeyeon said smiling. 
"Nothing is good!! " taehyung said. 
"Why?" taeyeon asked raising her brows.
"He is saying like that cause he lost again in chess." said tzuyu holding her laughs. 
"Again?! Does that means he has lost before?" taeyeon said. 
"Yes. " dahyun said. 
"Is yoongi that good?" taeyeon asked. 
"Well he is. He defeated all of us really easily." chaeyoung said. 
"Ohhhhh." taeyeon said. 
"You wanna try playing with him?" seulgi asked. 
"Sure i would love to!!! " taeyeon said grinning. 
"Ok if you lose there will be no class
" said jisoo. 
"And if you win we will do your class attentively today." lisa said. 
The whole section Z is now smirking. 
"Ok then. Get ready your selves for my class." taeyeon said smirking. 
"As if i will lose." yoongi said. 
"Lets see who wins then." said taeyeon smiling. 

Then taeyeon sat on taehyungs seat while taehyung stood up. The game started. Taeyeon made the first move. Then yoongi. The game went on. 

Then after 15 minutes later the view was really surprising. Yoongi looked tense, he was sweating. Taeyeon looked relaxed. 
"I have to say, you are a good player." taeyeon said smiling. 
"B-but how is this possible? " yoongi mumbled. 
"Yoongis gonna lose?" lisa said. Others glared at her. 
"I mean that what it looks like." lisa said. 
"! We didn't know that teacher is good at this game. " said jisoo. 
"Its a big mistake to challenge her on a game like that." seulgi said. 
"We shouldn't have done that without knowing her abilities. " tzuyu said. 
Others nodded. 

"Checkmate!!!! Woohhoooo!!!" taeyeon said. 
"H-huh? What the......" yoongi said being totally confused. 
"Well i have to say one thing. You are one of the easiest opponents that i ever had." taeyeon said smirking. Yoongi is now getting mad. 
"I don't know how yoongi lost, i mean he was a Champion in middle school." taehyung said. 
"What? So you are telling me that middle school competition got that easy?" taeyeon said frowning. 
"You think its easy? No its not. Do you know how much hard work i had to do?" yoongi said glaring. 
"No. I don't' care. So as the deal, today you will listen to me attentively. " taeyeon said grinning. The whole section Z sighed knowing that its going to be a tiring day. 
"L-lets rematch." yoongi said. He was really desperate to win. 
"No, no, no, not today. Try again tomorrow with better luck mr. Min." taeyeon said still grinning. 
"Arrgghhh..." yoongi groaned. 
"Ok lets start the class." taeyeon announced. 
The whole section then groaned. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

The section Z are sitting with section B and jimin, jungkook today. The section A was on other table. They were glaring at them. Jinyoung then stood up from his seat. He went to their table and asked for nayeon. 

"Can i take Nayeon? " he said politely. Others except nayeon smiled fakely. Nayeon still likes him after all that happened yesterday. She is against of what he had done but at the end of the day she still likes him. 
"If nayeon unnie wants its fine for us." said sana. 
"I will go. " nayeon said announcing. 
Jeongyeon felt annoyed and angry of seeing nayeon still liking him after what he and his friends did. The whole campus knew about what they have done. Some were disappointed and some were still supporting them. 
Cause some of them also thought that section Z deserves it. 

Nayeon then sat with him alone in a table that is a bit far from the section Z table. People still admired their relationship. 

"Baby you ok?" said nayeon. 
"Yes i am ok. Now that you are here. " jinyoung said smiling.  
Nayeon smiled too. Meanwhile jeongyeon was feeling jealous and gritting her teeth. She then stood up from her table. 

"Where are you going unnie?" chaeyoung said. 
"You will see. Seulgi come with me." jeongyeon say smirking.
"Umm what?" seulgi asked. 
"Stand up. Lets go." je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter