Chapter 35

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Present time:

 

"Thats the reason why section Z is like that. Ms. Taeyeon, rich kids or kids in a good family can easily get a job through connection or sometimes with hard work. But the students who come from poor family only have education as their last hope. " seulgi said and paused a bit. 

"Every year a lot of students come here with big hope. With big dreams in their eyes. Just like the section Z came. But the corruption is what making them lose their hopes. " said seulgi. Taeyeon who listened everything started to feel bad about what she said to them earlier.  

 

"The corruption is the reason why they even stopped trying. But when you came i can see some difference. " selugi said looking at taeyeon. 

"Differences? " asked taeyeon frowning.  Seulgi nodded. 

"I can see that they trust you. I also trust you ms.taeyeon.  All of us started to have a little hope on our future. Others were questioning their future. Thinking if there is no money then how are they supposed to fulfill their dreams.  Then you came giving all of them a little bit of hope. You are our last hope. Specially tzuyu. She trusts you a lot. Pls, don't leave the school breaking our trust that has built over the months ." seulgi said seriously.  

 

"I will.....talk with everyone tomorrow. " taeyeon said. Seulgi nodded. Seulgi then stood up and was about to walk but taeyeon stopped her, 

"Seulgi." 

"Yes?" seulgi looked at taeyeon. 

"Can you tell me where tzuyu works for her part time job?" asked taeyeon.  

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

Tzuyu was done working on the cafe. She was moping the table. Then a familiar figure entered the cafe. It was none other than taeyeon. Tzuyu was shocked. Tzuyu frowned. 

'What is she doing here?' tzuyu thought .  

Taeyeon then went near her. 

"Can we talk after you done working? " taeyeon said.  Tzuyu nodded. Tzuyu then changed her clothes to regular clothes and went to taeyeon. 

 

Taeyeon was sitting on one of the table. Tzuyu sat in front of her. 

"I need to go home. So pls make it fast. " Tzuyu said in a cold tone. 

"I.....I don't know how to start. I found out everyone's past. I am here to say that I am sorry if I disappointed you. Look tzuyu I never had a plan of leaving. I won't leave. I am not like other teachers that all if you encountered in this school. Tzuyu I know I broke your trust. But if you trust me again I will try my best to not disappoint you again. Same goes for others too. " Taeyeon said sincerely.

Tzuyu nodded. 

"But what are the surety that you won't disappoint me again?" Tzuyu asked. 

 

"We are all human tzuyu. We all have some flaws and things that makes us what we are today. It just that I also have something like that. But I ensure you that if you trust me again , I would try my best. " Taeyeon said sincerely again. 

"Ok then. Well you kind of look like you are giving a job interview. (Chuckle) but it's fine. You passed." Tzuyu said chuckling. 

"I passed?" Taeyeon asked. Tzuyu nodded. Taeyeon smiled. 

"It's a deal then ." Taeyeon said while standing up and moved her hand forward for a shake. Tzuyu smiled while standing up. She also took Taeyeon's hand and shook it. 

"Deal." Tzuyu said. 

"I never disappoint my clients. You can fully trust us. " Taeyeon said seriously. 

Tzuyu started to laugh. 

"You sound like a businesswoman right now. Hahaha. " Tzuyu said. 

"It's ok I guess. " Taeyeon said and smiled. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

The next day everyone is inside the class. All of them were feeling guilty. What Taeyeon said to them actually hit them hard. They don't want Taeyeon to leave. Taeyeon was different from all the teacher they had. Then Taeyeon entered the class. Everyone stood up and greeted her. They were all silence. It was unusual. 

 

"I wanna talk about yesterday. " Taeyeon stated. No one talked. 

"I am sorry for screaming at you guys yesterday. I should have been more patients. " Taeyeon continued. 

"No teacher. It should be us who should be sorry. " Dahyun said. Others nodded. 

"Yes. You were patients with us but we were the one who never listened to you. " Chaeyoung said looking down. 

"You were right teacher. By not trying or doing anything we can't earn anything. Society would never accept us if we continue lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter