Chapter 31

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the talking mr. Minatozaki and Tzuyu got out from the living room. Sana who was outside waiting for them saw them going out. She smiled at both of them. 
"So what did you guys talked about?" asked sana smiling. 
"Oh....nothing special. " tzuyu replied. Sana got confuse. But she nodded nonetheless. 
Mrs. Minatozaki then came. 
"Tzuyu-yah, why don't you have dinner with us?" asked mrs. Minatozaki. 
"Not today ma'am. Maybe some other day." tzuyu replied. 
"Ok then i will let you go for today. But next time when you will come, you can't say 'no' for an answer, ok?" mrs. Minatozaki said smiling in a friendly manner. 
"Sure ma'am." tzuyu said. 
"Stop calling me ma'am, call me mom, i will be happy. " mrs. Minatozaki. 
"Ok mom. I will leave now. Thank you very much for your hospitality sir and mom. " said tzuyu bowing. The both of them nodded. Sana was pouting. She wanted tzuyu to stay more. 
"Should i come to walk you outside? " said sana. 
"No its fine. You stay with your family." tzuyu said. 
"Lets meet tomorrow at the same place. " sana whispered near tzuyus face. Her parents were behind her. Tzuyu nodded smiling. Mr. Minatozaki just rolled his eyes. 
'Thats stupid. ' mr. Minatozaki thought. Mrs. Minatozaki who saw love in tzuyu's eyes while looking at sana, smiled happily. 
'At least she found someone who could actually love her dearly. ' mrs. Minatozaki thought and smiled. 

"Thanks again everyone. " tzuyu bowed and went out. Sana then sighed and pouted. She went back to her room. 

At the dinner :

The whole minatozaki family was having dinner. Mrs. Minatozaki who was glancing at mr.minatozaki thought of asking her question.
"What did you and tzuyu talked about?" she asked straight forwardly . 
"I could totally see she couldn't say it because of manners. " mrs. Minatozaki continued. Sana was looking back and forth at them. She also had the same question.  

"Hmm......i made a deal with her." said mr. Minatozaki. Mrs. Minatozaki and sana frowned. 
"Deal? What deal?" asked sana.
"I told her that if she and her section could won 'section of the year' competition then i would have no problem with her dating you." mr. Minatozaki said. Sana is now getting mad. 
"Seriously?!!!  Oto san i thought-" sana was cut off, 
"You thought i would give my permission to date you that easily???  No. " said mr. Minatozaki said. Sanas frowning got deeper. 
"Suddenly i feel like a prize or object. You didn't thought about my feelings oto san!!! " said sana angrily. She wasn't raising her voice. Just saying it in an angry manner. 

"I-i am done. " sana said and stood up from the table. She went back to her room.  
"You shouldn't have done that. But i thought you would kick her out. " mrs. Minatozaki said.
"Hmm....i also thought about that too.. I even went to school....

Flashback :
One day ago: 

Mr. Minatozaki went to school to kick tzuyu out of school. It was during class time. He made sure that no one knows he went there. He entered jyp's room. The principle office. 

Jyp stood up seeing him and bowed along with his assistance lee hyori. 
" sir minatozaki its an honour to have you. " said jyp politely and smiling.  Mr.minatozaki nodded. He then sat in the chair. 

"I am here to personally to tell you to kick out someone. " said mr. Minatozaki. Jyps eyes grew wide. 
"Did  that person misbehaved with you?  Well we can kick that person right now. " said jyp.  Jyp thought that it must be serious since mr. Minatozaki came himself to kick out that person. 
"So whos the person? I mean the name." said jyp.
"Its chou tzuyu,  from section Z." said mr. Minatozaki while gritting teeth. 
"Ok, consider it done sir." said jyp. But lee hyori then said, "i am sorry to say this sir but don't you think its a bad idea?" 

"What? Are you talking about??!! Are you siding that section Z??? " said jyp. 
"No sir. I am saying this cause, the rumour about school not treating all the students fairly are still in the air. What if chou tzuyu gets mad and tried to spread it more. " lee hyori said.  
"Tsk...do you think anyone would believe her?" asked jyp. 
"Well for gaining attraction from people some media would and might call her for an interview about the matter. She has all the prove about being a student of our school. " said hyori. Mr. Minatozaki then started to think that she has a point. 

"Hmm. Well you are right. I guess i have to think of something else then. " mr. Minatozaki said and then left the school. 

End of flashback. 

"So thats why you came up with a deal?" asked mrs. Minatozaki. 
"Yes." mr. Minatozaki said smirki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter