Chapter 21

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Yesterday you guys were the one who made the chaos in the desert part, right?" taeyeon asked with a bored face.
"What are you talking about?" asked tzuyu raising her brows 
"We didn’t do anything except for eating during lunch time, yesterday. " dahyun said.
"Teacher stop accusing us what we didn’t do." jeongyeon said. 
Taeyeon then sighed.
"I know you guys did that, stop lying." taeyeon said giving up.
"Ok fine. We did that. But.... Wheres the proof? " tzuyu asked crossing her arms.
"Well you guys planned everything very well that there was no clue. " taeyeon said.
"By the way, i heard one of you put fire on your palms. " taeyeon said.
"Yes we did." said Chaeyoung.
"You guys used sanitizer didn’t you? Cause as far as i know no one will give you fuel. " taeyeon said.
"Hmm, thats true. Sanitizer is much more safe and it never burns your palms if you put a lot of it on your palms and lit the fire. " said lisa.
"Thats science, teacher. " said jisoo.
"Let me guess, the fogs were the liquid nitrogen. " said taeyeon.
"Bingo!! You are right. You are good at science i see." said jeongyeon smiling.
'Of course i am good at that.' taeyeon said in her minds.
"Whatever just don’t' do that again. There is no surety that next time you will not get caught." taeyeon said.
"Yeah...whatever. " said yoongi not caring. Taeyeon sighed for the last time.
Then taeyeons eyes went to tzuyu. She smirked at tzuyu a bit. Then she said,
"Tzuyu you will meet me in my office alone after the school ends."
Tzuyu was shocked. "H-huh? But why?" tzuyu asked. Taeyeon chuckled a bit. Then said, "you will know. "

Others just shrugged. The class then went on.
The lunch break was pretty boring thar day cause section B Princesses had some works to do, they decided to have lunch on their student council room. Sana was also helping them. Section Z ate lunch alone that day.

In the student council room, everyone was busy working with their paperwork.  Sana was messaging tzuyu during lunch time to time. Mina who saw sana on the phone smirked secretly.

Mina then went near sana and said,  "who are you messaging sana chan?" sana flinched a bit.
"H-huh? N-no one mina chan. Its nothing. " sana said and smiled. Which mina found really suspicious. She came to a conclusion that sana was actually messaging whom she is thinking.

"Sana-ya can you come with me to the washroom? " asked mina smiling.
"Okkkk." sana said cheerfully and went to the washroom with mina.
After entering the washroom mina locked the door. Sana was confused.
Mina came near sana smiling and said,
"Be honest, so how long are you dating chou tzuyu? "
"Eh?!" sana is now shocked.
"W-what are you talking about? " sana asked hesitant.
"Don't lie sana-ya. I know,  i have seen you and tzuyu in the rooftop together and calling each other 'honey' " mina said smirking. 
Sana then sighed. There was no other way but to say the truth now.
"Ok fine, yes we are dating. " sana said looking down.
"Sana chan its fine. You guys look good together. " mina said smiling.
"You won't tell this to anyone right?" sana asked.
"Hmmm........i won’t' but i have a condition. " mina said smirking.
"C-condition?" asked sana.
"Yes, tell tzuyu to bring chaengie with her. I want to be alone with her a bit." mina said blushing.
"Ohhhh~~~. Alone with chaengie. I see." said sana in a teasing tone with a grin on her face. Mina just hid her face in her palms to hide the blush.
"Its ok mina chan. I will tell tzuyu to bring your chaengie next time. " said sana smiling. 

Then on the other hand taeyeon was smiling ear to ear thinking about her high school days. 'Those days were so good.' taeyeon thought. She was thinking about her own friend group. How they would hang out and all.
Then the bell rang, she went back to her class.

Hours later:

The school is now over. Everyone is going back home now.
"You guys go. I will go and meet ms. Taeyeon. " said tzuyu. Others nodded.
Tzuyu then walked to taeyeons office.
She knocked and entered the room.
"Uhm teacher, why did you call me?" tzuyu asked.
"So you are having a date with minatozaki sana. " taeyeon said smirking. Tzuyu's eyes grew wide.
"Wait....h-how d-"
"Remember that day when you left your phone at classroom then i found it and saved you guys from section A?" Taeyeon said. Tzuyu nodded . "On that day I might or might not have seen some of your texts with others. I mean I saw love emojis and a notification about a message which has sweet things  written on it. So I got curious and saw the messages." Taeyeon said smiling nervous. Tzuyu glared at her.

Tzuyu then sighed. "I guess I have no other options. Yes, I am going on a date with sana. If you have any problem with it then I don't care." Tzuyu said seriously.
'wow she really likes ms.minatozaki. ' Taeyeon thought.
"Nope I have no problem." Said Taeyeon.
"That's good . Don't tell it to anyone." Said tzuyu.
"I won't but I have a condition.'' said Taeyeon smirking. Suddenly tzuyu felt nervous.
"A-and that is?" Tzuyu asked.
"Let me help you. " -taeyeon .
"Huh? Why?" -tzuyu.
"Cause I have a hunch that it's your first time going on a date."- Taeyeon.
"And what if I say it's not first time." - tzuyu.
"I won't believe you. I am experienced." - Taeyeon.
"Ok fine....." - tzuyu said giving up.
"It's all settled. We are going to the shopping today. " Taeyeon said.
"Now?"- tzuyu .
"Yes now. We don't have enough time. Beside I have to make you look good so that women's on the street would stick up their for you to slap it." Taeyeon said smirking. Tzuyu just facepalm. "Just make sure not to make me look like a clown." Tzuyu said.
"I know. I got it. " Taeyeon said.

In the mall:

"Teacher are you sure we should go on this expensive store?" - tzuyu asked worried.
"It's fine. Don't worry. Money is on me. " Said Taeyeon. Then Taeyeon started to help her to pick outfits.

"Tzuyu you should try looking handsomely beautiful on your first date. I don't want you to regret." Taeyeon said. 'like how I regret.' Taeyeon said in her mind.

"Try this shirt and these pants. A total classic look. She will love it." Taeyeon said. "Ok if you say so." Tzuyu said.
Tzuyu then went to the trial room and  came out wearing the outfit. Taeyeon smiled widely.
"I am so proud. I am sure girls would drool over you. After all you are my student." Said Taeyeon wiping her fake tears.
"What a weird teacher." Tzuyu mumbled but then smiled.
"Let's go. I will give you some tips about your first date ." Taeyeon said and tzuyu just shook her head.
 

Tzuyus pov:

I am waiting for sana

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter