Chapter 22

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


The school has started. Everyone looked dreadful cause another day of boring classs is ahead of them. But tzuyu didn’t feel like that. Instead she was smiling like crazy while chatting with sana. Others were looking at her with frowning. 
"What happened to her?" taehyung asked whispering. 
"We don't know. " chaeyoung said replying whispering too. 
"She has been like this since morning. " said dahyun.  
"Did she eat something?" said jisoo. 
"I don't think so." said lisa. 
"But she does looks happy. " said jeongyeon. 
"You are right. If she is happy then who are we to complain." said yoongi. 
"Beside i have to defeat that teacher taeyeon in chess." yoongi continued. 
"Here we go again." said seulgi. 
"Guys i will just go to the washroom. " said jeongyeon and left. When jeongyeon left seulgi looked at them. 
"Guys, jeongyeon is acting weird lately." said seulgi. 
"What do you mean my no jam bro is weird Lately. " chaeyoung asked frowning. 
"Nowadays she just spaces out. Like wth. She would look somewhere and think something deeply and mumbled like 'that damn bunny' or something. " said seulgi. 
"Wait i think i have seen her doing that. It looked like she has lost it." lisa said. 
"(Gulp)... Guys w-what if she is talking to a ghost or spirit? " jisoo said trembling. 
"U-unnie stop!! I-its not like that." said Chaeyoung getting scared. Others looked like they were about to burst in laugh. 
"Did i miss something? " said jeongyeon smiling. 
"N-no. Nothing. " said Chaeyoung with a forced smile. She looked scared. 
"Okay?" jeongyeon said with a confusedly.  
Then the bell rang. Everyone got back to their seat. 
Taeyeon came again with a happy face and greeted them. Then she roll called. She saw tzuyu smiling ear to ear and had a hunch that the date went well. She decided to ask about it later. 

Then in the lunch period  after lunch tzuyu dragged chaeyoung with her. 
"Where are you taking me?" asked Chaeyoung. 
"You will see bro. " said tzuyu. Then they reached to the rooftop. When tzuyu entered she was invited by a bone crushing hug. Of course it was sana. 

Sana hugged her and tzuyu also hugged her back. After some seconds they broke the hug but tzuyus hands were still on sanas waist and sanas hands were on her shoulder. They stared at each others eyes. Talking so many things in silence. 

Then mina fake coughed while smirking. Chaeyoung was confused all this time. Then tzuyu and sana parted a bit. 
"Chaeyoung.... Umm, i have to tell you something. I hid it from all of you." tzuyu said. 
"And that is?" chaeyoung asked.
"Me and sana are dating. " tzuyu said. 
"Ok..............What?!!!" chaeyoung said with wide eyes. Chaeyoung couldn’t believe what she heard. 
"Are you serious? " chaeyoung asked with surprising face and raising brows. Tzuyu is now getting tensed thinking that chaeyoung might oppose the idea of her dating sana. 

"Yes we are. We are together actually. " sana said. 
"Oh my god!! Congratulations!! " chaeyoung said smiling ear to ear. 
Tzuyu heaved a sigh knowing that chaeyoung isn’t Against it. 
"Thanks bro." tzuyu said smiling a bit. 
"Uhm bro, can i have some privacy with sana? You know what i mean. " tzuyu whispered chaeyoung. 
"But i will be bored." chaeyoung said frowning. 
"You won't. Mina is here to accompany you." said tzuyu. 
Chaeyoung blushed looking at mina. Thinking about her and mina together alone is giving her butterfly feelings. 

Chaeyoung then nodded smiling shyly. "Mi-mina unnie, lets go?" asked Chaeyoung. Mina nodded while blushing. They decided to sit on the stairs. 

"Do you think they will be together like us?" Asked tzuyu .
"I think so .well mina sure likes chaeyoung." Said sana smiling.
"That's good. Cause chaeyoung also likes mina. They should give it a try." Tzuyu said. Sana nodded. 
"But I am worried about nayeon unnies reaction. " Sana said.
"Don't worry sweetheart. Everything will be fine." Tzuyu said holding sana's hand and giving her an assuring smile. Sana smiled back. 

Meanwhile in cafeteria things weren't going that good. sana and mina left the Cafeteria first following Tzuyu and chaeyoung leaving. 

Everyday jeongyeon would annoy nayeon and her boyfriends moments saying many funny things. Seulgi would as always laugh at those. But  Nayeon today decided not to shut up but fight back . 

"Why are you saying these stuffs always?!!" Nayeon screamed. The whole cafeteria look at them .
"Why? I am saying the truth to you and your 'baby boyfriend' who still screams 'mommy' whenever he gets hurt." Said Jeongyeon with a straight face.
"You don't have any right to judge us. " Said nayeon.
"then stop t showing all the skinships in public. It's disgusting. " Jeongyeon said. 
"Why would we stop?!! We love each other!!" Said nayeon.
"Pfft. Love my . I doubt that." Said jeongyeon. 
Nayeon lost all of her patients. She hold Jeongyeons collar with both hands and pulled her closer , 
"Don't you ever make fun of us!!" Nayeon said. Jeongyeon found mad nayeon really cute. She smiled unknowingly. On the other hand seeing Jeongyeons face up close nayeon found it really attractive. 
Her eyes traveling all over Jeongyeons face examining it. Jeongyeon smirked. Nayeon blushed a bit . 
"You low class should actually stay away." Nayeon said. Jeongyeon got angry. 

"YOU BOTH GO TO THE DETENTION!!" Jihyo screamed at them .sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter