Chapter 12

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Teacher you here to have lunch?" dahyun asked.
"Yeah.....well kinda breakfast. " taeyeon said then nervously chuckled. Dahyun then smirked and said, 
"So you woke up just now. " 
"Yeah i did. Come on its weekend. " taeyeon said still smiling and with a chilling vibe. 
"So a table for one?" dahyun asked. 
"Yeah. I mean i am alone." taeyeon said 
"Pfft, so you are single huh?" dahyun said smirking. Taeyeon then looked at her in embarrassed. 
"I don't have anyone ok? No one understand me." taeyeon said pouting "eww. Ms. Taeyeon stop that." dahyun said. 
"Look kiddo show me my table. I am starving!! " taeyeon said. 
"Ok follow me. " dahyun said smiling. 
Then they reached to a table, which is for one person. 
"Here you go. There's your menu." dahyun said. Taeyeon then looked around and saw the whole section here. 
"Wait everyone works here?" taeyeon asked.
"Well yeah. Its actually taehyung and jisoos parents restaurant. We help here on weekends. " Dahyun said. 
"Where's jeongyeon, taehyung and yoongi?" taeyeon said. 
"Oh they are working in the kitchen. Jeongyeon unnie cooking, yoongi oppa cutting and plating. Taehyung oppa is washing plates." dahyun said. 
"Looks like someone is really busy. " taeyeon said looking at jisoo whos still dozing off. Dahyun laughed. 
"Don't mind her. She is always like that." dahyun said. 
"Hey teacher! you are here to eat too huh. Oh you are still single. Hahahahaha." seulgi said and laughed. 
"You know what i will get myself a girlfriend. " taeyeon said proudly. 
"Yeah like its easy for someone like you." said tzuyu joining them.
"Forget it teacher you are gonna end up being a single loner. " said Chaeyoung. 
"Yah, you guys are so rude. Don't you have work. " taeyeon said complaining. 
"Nah. Just Look around there isn't many people. So we have a chance to annoy you. " lisa said coming towards them. 
"Just....just don't mix something funny with my food like last time." taeyeon said. 
"Nope not today. We are professional. Not like someone who hides their adult magazine in their office table. " tzuyu said smirking and eyeing taeyeon. Taeyeon suddenly got nervous now.
"H-how did y-you found out?" taeyeon asked with eyes widen and embarrassed. 
"Well you weren't careful enough to hide it what can i say." chaeyoung said smirking. Taeyeon then sighed. 
"Can i do order now?" taeyeon said.
"Yea sure. Go ahead." dahyun said. 
"We are going to check on other things. Teacher enjoy your food." seulgi said and left together with others. 

Taeyeon then ordered her food. When dahyun left taeyeon recalled of what happened earlier and again felt embarrassed. She put her head on the table. 
'I guess this is my life now.' taeyeon said in her mind and sighed. Then a lady came to her table.
"Uhm are you ms.taeyeon? " asked the lady.
Taeyeon looked up and saw that lady.
She said, "yes, i am. Do you need anything? " 
"Oh no. I am just here to thank you. " said the lady smiling. 
"Thank you for what?" asked taeyeon. 
"I am jisoo and taehyungs mother. Thank you for taking care of my children's. They are pretty hard headed. I hope they don't give you a hard time." said mrs. Kim smiling. 
"Oh no. They don't. They are really nice. " taeyeon said smiling fakely.
Mrs. Kim then sighed. 
"They did the same thing to you, didn't they?" said mrs. Kim.
"Well, i won't lie to you. They did. But i know even though they do these things to me or someone else, these students are good kids. They are good at heart. I believe that." taeyeon said with a slight smile 
"Yes teacher. I agree with you. Just don't leave them. I am sure they will love you." mrs.kim smilingly said. 
Taeyeon nodded smiling 
"Oh my, teacher you are single?" asked mrs. Kim with a gasp. Taeyeon nodded. 
"How come someone like you single? " mrs. Kim asked surprising. 
"Oh its just i am busy thats why. " taeyeon said scratching her neck. 
"If you feel lonely and want to date anyone tell me ok? I have lots of beautiful girls number. " mrs. Kim said smiling. 
"But ho- how did you?" taeyeon asked eyes wide open. 
"Oh honey. Its called experience 
" mrs. Kim said and smiled. 
"What about your parents? Do they live with you?" asked mrs. Kim

"No actually. " taeyeon said looking down and with a sad smile. She misses her parents. 
"Aww. Your parents don't live with you too. Look Ms.taeyeon if you need anything, don't hesitant ok? I am gonna go now. " said mrs. Kim and left smilingly. 
Taeyeon nodded and smiled at her. Then her food arrived. Seulgi brought her food. She then started to eat her food. 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"I am hunggrrryyyyyy!!" Momo screamed and pout. 
"Momo-ya when are you not hungry." Nayeon said rolling her eyes 
"Momo unnie this annoying Bunny would never understand our pain. So forget it." Rose said pouting and sulking.
"You are right chaeyoung-ah." Momo said and nodded.
"These two are really food trucks." Said Jennie while putting her sunglasses and messaging someone.
"Guys remember that we are here to do shopping not to eat food." Mina said.
"But on second thought we can have lunch now. " Sana said smiling. 
"Thank you sana-ya !!!" Screamed the both.
"(Sigh) well I guess we can. I mean I would be lying if I say that I am not hungry " mina said.
"It's an unfortunate that jihyo couldn't join us today." Sana said pouting.
Jihyo had to do her project. That's why she couldn't join them. Others have done it. She couldn't cause she had to do other works. 
"I am missing her." Rose said.
"We are all missing her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter