Chapter 54

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Sitting on her swivel chair Taeyeon was thinking deep. The numbers that her students got are so confusing. Taeyeon doesn't trust that her students got those numbers. They should've passed at least. 

This has to be some kind of plan against them. Taeyeon knew it very well who would made this kind of plan. 

Taeyeon then heard a knock on her rooms door. 
*Knock knock* 
She got back to her reality. 
"Come in...." Said Taeyeon. The door opened and it reveled none other than the love of her life. Tiffany was smiling ear to ear looking at Taeyeon. Taeyeon smiled back. 

"Hi...." Said Tiffany in a small but cute voice. 
"I thought to make you some lunch. You look so stressed out for a few days." Said Tiffany entering the room. she has a bag in her hand. Which was probably lunch for them. 

Taeyeon smile grew wide. 
"You care so much about me.." said Taeyeon. Tiffany sat Infront of Taeyeon and took her hand. 
"Of course. I like you after all...." Said Tiffany blushing a bit. 

"You know things have been so hard. I still can't believe my students got those numbers. They worked so hard. I am so sure that they can't fail on their best subjects. " Said Taeyeon. 

Tiffany then started to think for a while. 
"Sigh. It's so frustrating. " Said Taeyeon. 

"Tae, did you try to petition for it?" Asked Tiffany. 
"Petition?" Asked Taeyeon in confused tone. 

"Yes, there's a chance for you to check if the results are true or not. It's called 'not accepted'. Usually no one has used it that much ever since . It happens sometimes . It can change the whole game. " Said Tiffany. Taeyeon looked at Tiffany with curious eyes. 
"So what do I have to do?" Asked Taeyeon. 

"You have to write a petition and take the third year teachers signature. If all of them agrees than the authorities are bound to let you check the answer sheets. " Explained Tiffany to Taeyeon. Taeyeon was in great relief that there's actually a way. 
"Ohh god , fany, you are a life saver. " Said Taeyeon. 
Tiffany just giggled. "I was just helping you, you know. All the best , I know you can do it. " Said Tiffany. Taeyeon just nodded smiling. 

After all she found the perfect life partner for herself. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, can I come in?" Said Taeyeon peeking through the door. Sunmi looked at Taeyeon and nodded. Taeyeon smiled and entered. 
"Are you here to annoy me? Cause I am not in a mood and I have a lot of work to do. " Said sunmi looking through the reports of her students and revising her next strategy for the competition. 

"Umm....I have something to tell you. " Said Taeyeon. 
"What thing? " Said sunmi and looked back at Taeyeon. 
"I am going to do a petition. " Said Taeyeon. 
"For what? To give your students extra numbers? That's not how it works here. " Said sunmi in a kind of joking-rude manner. 
"No......I want to do the 'not accepted ' rule." Said Taeyeon. 
"What? Are you crazy?? Do you know what it would cost? They can even take your job away if your doubt is wrong. The accusation of  'not accepted ' also means that you are disrespecting the authorities by saying that they don't know how to  judge. What about your students? You always tell us that they have a dream. Even they can be kicked out for that!" Said sunmi seriously. Yes, section Z wasn't her class or anything but that doesn't mean that she doesn't care for them. Of course she does even if it's just a bit. After all they are also a part of the school. 

"I know, but if we can't win this , it would be the same thing. If we can't win the authorities will kick us out anyways. It's better to fight till last breath rather than giving up early. Cause even the last moment can change the game. " Said Taeyeon. 

"Oh god , it's risky you moron!! You know what just do whatever you want. Aish. " Said sunmi and shook her head in disappointment. Taeyeon stood up from the chair and started to walk of untill her eyes landed on a picture that was hanged on the wall , Taeyeon smiled looking at the picture. Memories of old days gave a glance in her mind.  

"By the way, who is she? The girl in the picture I mean. " Taeyeon said looking back at sunmi. 
"Thats none of your business....." said sunmi with a cold tone. Taeyeon just shrugged. 
"Well by the way , I am happy that you actually care about me and my students. I am thankful. Bye." Said Taeyeon while leaving the room. 

After closing the door. Taeyeon smiled to herself.
"It's good to know that she still misses her. " Said Taeyeon. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Everyone, I have decided to do the petition. " Said Taeyeon. 
"Petition? What petition. " Asked tzuyu. 
"I know that most of you doesn't know about this , but there's a rule for petition to check if the given numbers are correct or not. " Said Taeyeon. Everyone sat back holding their breath. 
"W-wait so that means that we could actually get back our numbers?" Asked jeongyeon. 
"So does that means there's a still chance?" Asked Lisa. 
"Luckily, yes. But....." Taeyeon stopped in the mid way and looked down. 
"But what?" Asked seulgi frowning. 
"There's a consequence of it. If our accusation is wrong than there's a chance that I might not be your teacher anymore. " Said Taeyeon. 
"WHHHAAAATTTTTTTT????!!!" exclaimed everyone shocked. 
"Yes, there's also a chance that they might kick you out too. But don't worry, I will make sure that it doesn't happen. " Said Taeyeon. 

"T-teacher , are you sure about this?" Asked taehyung. 
"Come on you can't be serious." Said suga with a frustrated voice. 

" You are literally one of the best things that happened to us after we enter this school, we can't let that happen to you. " Said tzuyu protesting. 

"Exactly!! You are our only hope teacher. Pls , don't take risks. " Said jisoo. 

"Hey , it's fine. I trust you guys a lot. I know how capable my students are. Through this if one of yours number increase one percent than it will be enough for me. Don't worry about me. " Said Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter