Chapter 44

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Both taeyeon and Tiffany were walking on the streets and talking. 
"Do you wanna go home now? I mean its not like i don’t want to be with you. " said taeyeon without realizing. Taeyeon got flustered. Taeyeon's cheeks started to get red. Tiffany looked down smiling and blushing.  
"I-i mean i-if you want then- " 
"Yes, i- i understand. I..... Also want to be with you. " said tiffany looking at taeyeon's eyes. 

Their heart was as always beating fast. They were feeling the butterflies.  Taeyeon then fake coughed breaking their eye contact.  
"Ms. Taeyeon -" 
"Call me taeyeon, just taeyeon. " said taeyeon.  
"Then you also have to call me Tiffany." said tiffany. Taeyeon smiled and nodded. 
"Taeyeon, what kind of person are you into?" asked tiffany. 
"Hmm, i want a girl who is willing to spend her rest of the life with me. Who will love me for myself. " said taeyeon.  
"Thats it?" said tiffany. 
"Yes, that's it. I just want a serious relationship,  where not only me but also she will be serious about us too. I have played around a lot. Sigh. Now its time to settle down, live peacefully with love." said taeyeon smiling.  
Tiffany nodded understanding.  

"Looks like We are both on the same page." said tiffany . Taeyeon nodded. 
Then silence took place. It wasn’t awkward or anything. It was comfortable.  
"So you wanna go and have dinner with me?" asked taeyeon nervous. She was afraid that tiffany might say 'no' to her. 

"Yeah sure. " tiffany said smiling.  
"So Let's go, i know a good restaurant. " said taeyeon and unknowingly took tiffany's hand in her. Both of them felt the electricity running in their body. Uncountable numbers of butterflies in the stomach and heart filled with flowers that gives the joy of love.

They both walked the streets with holding hands. 
'It feels like we are on a date. ' thought Tiffany . 'Its not like i am complaining. I....i like it. ' thought tiffany looking at taeyeon.  

'She is cute. ' thought tiffany and held back taeyeon's hand. 

Taeyeon felt it and was jumping and dancing inside her head. 

After reaching their destination they entered the restaurant. 
"Teacher??  You here with ms. Tiffany? " asked taehyung surprised. 
"Well is there any problem with that?"asked taeyeon. 
" no. Its not. Let me guide you to your table. " said taehyung.  
Taeyeon and tiffany sat on the table. 

"Y'all teacher is here with ms. Taeyeon. " said taehyung after entering the kitchen. 
"Tsk. Nice prank tae. We are not idiots. " said jeongyeon while cooking. "Try next time. " said yoongi. 
"Oppa, i am not that idiot to believe. I know our teacher is too chicken to go infront of ms. Tiffany and ask her for a date. Everyone knows that. Now that i said,  is there any leftover chickens?? " asked jisoo. 
"Jisoo, you just took 2 pieces from here a minute ago. Wait till the restaurant is closed." said yoongi. 

"Guys i am saying the truth. Come out and see!!" said taehyung. Other three then looked at each other. Taehyung looked serious . So they peeked their heads out and saw both taeyeon and tiffany were sitting together. 

"Look at them, they look more nervous and shy than i was on my first date. " said jisoo. 
"Its a miracle that they are on a date. " said jeongyeon . 
"Well i wonder how she managed to ask that fast. " said yoongi. 

"I will go and take the orders. " said taehyung smirking.  

Taehyung went to them . 
"So teacher and Ms. Tiffany, may I take your order? " Said Taehyung. 
"Yeah sure. " Said Taeyeon. But then Taeyeon realized something. 

"Tiffany I am really sorry if I forget to ask you if it's okay for you if we have Korean foods. " Said Taeyeon. She was panicking. Tiffany laughed a bit. 

"It's not!! I am really happy that you brought me here. It's been so long since I ate in a Korean restaurant. " Said Tiffany. Taeyeon nodded. Both of them then ordered. Tiffany decided to message sana she was fine.  Taeyeon's eyes then went behind Tiffany , she saw her students peeking their head and smirking at her. Jisoo was wiggling her brows teasing her. 

Taeyeon's eyes widen , 'go away' Taeyeon mouthed . 'no way' mouthed jeongyeon smirking. Taeyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter