Chapter 37

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

All of the section Z are now sitting inside the cafeteria with their lovers. 

"Ms. Taeyeon made us wake up at 5 then do exercise and jogging. After that from 6 to 7:30 she made us do maths. Then in 30 minutes she told us to get ready and have breakfast. After that she told us to go to school at 8. At 8:30 our class started. Then after school we will go to our part time jobs , I don't know how Ms. Taeyeon managed to convince our boss to reduce the time. But she did. Then we need to go and stud-" chaeyoung got cut off as mina kissed her on the lips. Chaeyoung blushed. 

 

"Wh-why did you kissed me?" Asked chaeyoung with her red cheeks. 

"I am sorry, I can't help it. You looked so cute chaeyoungie. " Said mina smiling. 

"It's not like that. You are cuter minari. " Chaeyoung said looking at mina with a smile showing her dimple. Now mina is the one who is blushing. She averted her eyes down as she became really shy. 

"Cute." Chaeyoung blurted out again looking at mina dreamingly. Mina blushed more. 

 

Just like that all of them were busy flirting with each other. Except for jihyo and seulgi of course.

 

"I am happy I am not the only one who is single here. " Jihyo said looking at her friends. 

"Who said I am single." Said seulgi looking at jihyo with a raising brow. 

"Then....you are not?" Jihyo asked.

"Well...... honestly I don't know. I didn't broke up with her. She....just left me.... without saying anything......" Said seulgi sadly. Jihyo then patted her back. 

"Don't worry, one day you will find her back in your arms. " Said jihyo. 

"I hope so. Sigh. After all she is my first. I want her to be my last. " Seulgi said with a sad eyes. Jihyo nodded understanding. 

 

After having lunch everyone was going back to their class.

"Guys , you can go . I will go somewhere. " Said jisoo. 

"Again?" Asked Lisa. 

"Hmm. It won't take long. " Said jisoo. 

"Ok, make sure to come fast. " Said Dahyun . Jisoo nodded and parted her ways. 

 

"So where is she going?" Asked jeongyeon. 

"I am also curious. " Said tzuyu. 

"She is going to library. " Said Lisa. 

 

"Hahahahahhaha wait le-let me br-breath. Hahahah Library" said jeongyeon while laughing. 

"I know it's pretty unbelievable that the idiot sister of mine is going to library. " Said Taehyung. 

"She hates that place as far as I know.." said yoongi. 

"Hmm. But why is she going to the library?" Asked tzuyu. Others just shrugged. 

 

Meanwhile jisoo entered the library and went to the end of it where usually no one goes. The library of JBSY academy is really big. 

 

When she reached almost at the end there was no one. She looked around. 

"Maybe she isn't here yet." Jisoo mumbled. But then suddenly a hand pulled her making her go in between the bookshelves. 

 

"Yah!!" Jisoo screamed but as soon as she saw who it was she stopped. She heaved a sigh. 

"Oh its only you. " Said jisoo in a relief tone. 

"Didn't you miss me?" Said the person pouting. 

"Who said I didn't!!!!" Said jisoo. She then held the persons waist pulling her more closer and hugging her tightly. 

"Rose, I missed you a lot " said jisoo in a longing tone. Rose's head was in jisoos chest. Rose hugged her tightly. After a few minutes of hugging each other. They let go of the hug. 

 

Rose's hands were encircled in jisoos neck. She then pecked jisoo on her lips. But jisoo didn't let go of her lips. She deepen the kiss. 

"Mmh...baby, save the rest for later..." Said rose in a y tone.

"I don't think I can come tonight. " Said jisoo. 

"Why baby?" Said rose. 

"You know I have to wake up tomorrow early. Sigh, I can only come to your room in Friday night. " Said jisoo.

"Hmm....but won't Taehyung oppa suspect you?" Asked rose in a worried tone .

"Hehe, don't worry I have seulgi unnie. " Said jisoo smiling. 

"Baby.....w-when are we going to come out?" Asked rose. Jisoo looked down. She was afraid. Afraid of all the judging stares. Afraid of all the 'behind the back ' talk. Its like a nightmare to her. Besides the way people would petty rose for dating someone like her is another thing that she is worried about. What if all of these things will make rose lose interest in her. What if rose leaves her because all of these. 

 

"You k-know that I am really afraid  right?" Said jisoo stuttering and looking down. 

"Yeah I know.....but I don't want us to hide anymore. Sigh. Everyone else has came out. It's just us.... I kind a envy them. " said rose. 

"Babe , pls don't be sad. I will figure out something. " Said jisoo . Rose nodded. 

"I trust you. I love you. " Said rose. 

"I love you too." Said jisoo smiling. 

 

Both lovers were the first couple . No one knew they were dating that long. 

 

As they were having the time of their lives they didn't realize that a pair of eyes were looking at them . 

 

"Hmm......I see. " Said the person who was looking at them secretly. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Days passed. Everyone was following the schedule that Taeyeon made. From morning till evening. Everyone was working dead hard. Almost all of them were getting tired of the tight schedule. 

 

"Sigh. It's so cruel . I am so tired!!!!!" Dahyun whined. 

"Me too!!!!!!!" Others said whining too. 

"Do you guys want Ms. Taeyeon to change the schedule?" Said seulgi. 

"Yess!!!!!" Said everyone. 

"Tzuyu.....you too?" Said seulgi. 

"Yes. I know it's unbelievable . But I am kind a feeling tired. " Said tzuyu. Others nodded understanding. 

 

At that time Taeyeon entered the class. 

"Teacher!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter