Chapter 29

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


The morning came. Sana was the first one to open her eyes. She opened her eyes and she could feel warm because tzuyu was embracing her. Sanas head was in tzuyu's neck. She could smell tzuyu. Sana sniffed smelling tzuyus smell. Sana find it addictive.

Sana then moved a bit and saw tzuyus face. Her heart started to beat. Tzuyu looked so beautiful even in sleep.
'I am so lucky to have her.' sana thought. Sana then remembered what both of them did last night. It made her blush. But happy at the same time. Thinking that tzuyu is her first and she wanted tzuyu to be her last too.

Last night was magical to sana. It was like tzuyu took her to the ninth cloud.tzuyu made her feel loved and important.

Then sana felt tzuyus move. Tzuyu then slowly opened her eyes. She saw sana,looking at her while smiling. Tzuyu smiled back. Tzuyu then kissed sanas forehead and said, "good morning sweetheart. "
Sana then gave a peck on tzuyus lips and smiled.
"Good,morning to you too honey." sana said excitingly.
"You look beautiful even when you wake up." said tzuyu analyzing sanas face. Her eyes were on sanas eyes, then it travel to sanas cheeks and then to sanas pink lips, which tzuyu wanted to devour badly but controlled herself. "Honey, you are more beautiful and handsome in the morning, do you know that?" sana asked.
"Aniya, its you who is more beautiful. " tzuyu said and winked. Sana blushed. It looked really attractive in sanas eyes.
"W-we should get up." sana said and tzuyu nodded.
Then sana was about to sit but she felt some pain on her lower region.
"Ahh.." sana groaned.
"Sweetheart what happened? " tzuyu said.
"Its just........la-last night was m-my first time......" sana said. Her cheeks are now red like tomatoes. Tzuyu smiled. Tzuyu felt happy knowing that both of them were each others first.
"You are my first too." tzuyu said.
"Really?" sana asked shocked. Tzuyu nodded.
"Bu-but you were so g-good, i tho-" sana said but got cut off by tzuyu.
"There is no way i am going to give my first to someone whom i don't love. " tzuyu said seriously.
"Sana i love you truly. I am really in love with you. " tzuyu continued.
"And i have no doubt that i will keep loving you even in the future." tzuyu said looking in sanas eyes. Sana felt really loved and special.

But there special moment got interrupted by a knock on sanas door. "Sana,(knock)(knock) open the door,(knock)(knock) its locked." mrs. Minatozaki said in japanese.

[Italic- hangul
Italic- japanese ]

Both sana and tzuyu got tensed now. Tzuyu gulped in nervousness.
"Wh-where should i hide s-sana?" asked a tensed tzuyu. Sana started to bit her nails in nervousness for an idea. She looked around.
"Sana my daughter are you there?" mrs. Minatozaki asked knocking the door again.
"Y-yes!! I am fine!! Give me a minute." sana replied in japanese.
"Go honey and hi-hide inside the bathroom. Don't lock it. " sana said in a hurry.
Tzuyu nodded. She wore her sports bra and short shorts then ran to the bathroom. Sana then in nervousness and in tensed started to look for clothes and wore the t-shirt that was infront of her. It was long enough to cover her till her thighs.

She then stood up from her bed and started to limping. Of course it was hurting down there. She hissed in pain. She then opened her door.

"Finally you opened it." said mrs.minatozaki and entered with two maids who will fix sanas room.
"Ye-yeah.." sana said and then nervously laughed. Mrs. Minatozaki then looked around the room. She saw some scented candle there.
"You lit some candles? " mrs.minatozaki asked.
"U-uhh, ye-yeah (gulp) you know its re-relaxing." sana said.

Tzuyu who was inside the bathroom didn't understand a single thing what they were saying. It was all in japanese. She was looking from a little space of the door. She had a small frown in her face.

The maids started to clean sanas room.
Mrs. Minatozaki then looked at sana. She saw her from head to toe and said, "when did you started to get interested in these?" mrs. Minatozaki asked with a frown.
"Huh?" sana asked confusingly. She then looked at the t-shirt she was wearing.

 

The Yoda printed t-shirt.
Sanas eyes grew wide but again she started to act normal.
"Oh this? Actually i thought of.....trying something new....and it looks cute.... " sana said looking at her t-shirt. 'It looks like tzuyu.' sana thought and smiled unknowingly.

Mrs. Minatozaki just shooked her head. "You are acting weird today. Go and freshen up. We had our breakfast since you slept for a long time now. You know how disciplined is your oto-san." mrs. Minatozaki said.

Sana nodded. She then started to walk to the bathroom while limping.
"Did something happened to your leg?" asked her mother worried.
"Yeah, just a little bruise." said sana lying.
"Sigh. Take care of yourself. Ok? Now go." mrs. Minatozaki said. Sana nodded and went inside the bathroom.

As soon as sana entered the bathroom and locked the door , tzuyu pulled her closer and held her waist . Then she crashed their lips together. Sana didn't wanted to give in but it was tzuyu , she can't resist tzuyu. They started to kiss each other with love. Tzuyu took sana to the sink . She picked up sana a bit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter