Chapter 32

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Jeongyeon was walking fast on the hallways going back to her class. She didn’t knew someone was following her.
"Yahh yoo jeongyeon!!!! " Nayeon shouted running towards jeongyeon.  It was her who was following jeongyeon. She was huffing after reaching to jeongyeon.
"What do you want?" jeongyeon asked without expression. 
"You...." Nayeon said looking in jeongyeons eyes. Jeongyeon could feel something in her stomach. It was the butterflies that she feels whenever she is near nayeon. She doesn’t know why. Her heartbeat increase too whenever she walks to nayeon or near nayeon. 
"I mean i want to talk to you." nayeon said correcting herself.
"Oh........i don’t have time for that." jeongyeon said.  Jeongyeon was about to walk away but nayeon hold her hand. Jeongyeon looked back at the hand and then to nayeon. 
"Pls.." nayeon said with a pleading eyes. 'Oh shoot, not that face. God.'

"Ok. But not here. " jeongyeon said.
Nayeon nodded. They then went to a empty classroom.  Jeongyeon locked the door.
"So what you wanted to talk about?" jeongyeon asked..
"Was it jinyoung for whom you lost your job?" Nayeon asked.
"If its jinyoung what are you gonna do?" jeongyeon asked.
"I want to apologise. Because of me you have lost your job." nayeon said.
It was really weird for jeongyeon. It was her first time seeing nayeon apologising. 
"Hey....you don’t have to...it wasn’t your fault. " jeongyeon said. 
"But-" nayeon was about to say something but jeongyeon stopped her. "You really don't have to. We are good. I will just look for another job. Don't worry. " jeongyeon said.
"So......are we good now?" nayeon asked.
"Yes we are. Lets be friends for a good start. " jeongyeon said.  Nayeon smiled and nodded.
"So friends? " jeongyeon said and moved her hand for a shake.
"Friends. " Nayeon said and hold jeongyeons hand for a shake.

jeongyeon smiled at nayeon. Nayeon was mesmerised this time on how charismatic jeongyeon looked. Nayeon could feel her cheeks heating. 
"I should go now. " jeongyeon said.

Then jeongyeon left nayeon there.  Nayeons heart was beating fast. She could feel it. She put her hand on her heart.
'What is this feeling.  " nayeon said to herself.

Meanwhile in the rooftop where sana and tzuyu was in, 

"Tzuyu-yah how could you say yes to his deal??? " a mad sana asked.
"Why? You don’t want me to take the deal and lose you just like that???" tzuyu asked frowning. 
"That’s not what i meant. I was saying this cause i feel like an object. Tzuyu-yah i am not an object. " sana said in a mad tone.
"Look, i am here fighting for our love. There's no other way. " tzuyu said. She then took a step closer to sana. She held sanas face.
"Look sana, look at me." sana looked at tzuyus eyes.
"I love you a lot, ok? I love you so much. This love would only grow sana. I don’t' want this to stop. Tell me is there any other way we could solve it?" tzuyu asked. 
"I could talk to him. At least beg him to let us together. Tzuyu - ah i love you too. " sana said. 
"You said you would beg, but i won't let you do that. Sana you have self respect. I don’t' want my lovers respect to go because of me sana." tzuyu said.
"But tzuyu you don’t know how dangerous they are!!!!" sana said almost tears are in het eyes.
"Tzuyu-yah lets run away." sana said  looking into tzuyu's eyes.
"No! We can't sana. Its not a solution sana." tzuyu said. 

"Tzuyu-yah they could harm you, your family and everyone who cares for you." sana said, her tears were falling. 
"I know. " tzuyu said  in a low tone.
"You knew??? Tzuyu how could you le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter