Chapter 48

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


"Woah, its incredible. " said Chaeyoung. Everyone was looking at the beautiful scenario infront of them.
It was 10:30 in the morning, everyone was admiring the place.

The mountains, the nature, the beautiful sky that is almost invisible in Seoul because of those big buildings. To refresh your mind a bit , nothing is much more better than a small vacation. If the small vacation is in nature then you will at least feel relaxed that's for sure.

That was one of the reason why Taeyeon suggested this small village called gyeongju , that has beautiful mountains surrounding it.

"So we will now roll call to see if everyone is here or not. " Said iu to everyone through her microphone. She had sunglasses on. Along with her some students and all the teachers except for Taeyeon were wearing sunglasses.

After the roll call sunmi started to describe their activities there. About what they can do and cannot.

"Do NOT go near the cliff. You can't find network here since we are on the top of a mountain. Don't worry about your safety, cause this place is safe and surrounded by police, bodyguards and a medical team will be on the bottom of the mountain. The bodyguards won't be roaming with you but will be hiding among the people's. Ms. Chungha will now describe you about the camping. " Said Taeyeon .

" About the camping , in each tent there will be 4 people. Not more not less. And if you are thinking you will get those luxurious tent then you are absolutely wrong . We will be giving you the common tents-

"Nooooooooooo "
"Whhattt?? "
"But those are cheap and ugly!! "
"Come oonnn "

Students started to groan listening. Chungha cleared .
"Let me finish. You have to creat your own tent with your roommates who will stay with you on the tent. Everyone will have their roommate section wise. Oh yeah ! Also! Girls will be staying with girls of course and boys will be with boys. " Said chungha. Everyone listened carefully.

"And for today's activity first we will be making tents , then a group will collect woods. Each section will send 2 guys . Don't worry you won't be lose since we will be sending you with a guy who knows this place very well. About the food, each section will cook their own foods. We have all the ingredients for cooking . If you need to go to the toilet then look at your back , there are 8 toilets . See? It's not that far , you just have to walk for some seconds. " Said chungha in a cool way.

Then Jennie raised her hand.
"Yes Ms. Kim Jennie? Any problem?" Asked chungha.
"Where will we take bath? " Asked Jennie.
Now everyone was also having the same question. Where will they shower.

"There is a small waterfall, not far . You can take bath there. " Said chungha.
"You mean girls will take bath in the open area???" Asked nayeon with wide eyes. Some guys started to whistle. While some were blushing. Some were smirking thinking something ert. Then there were some who actually didn't like the idea at all , the ones who truly respect girls.

"Hmm , don't worry no one will be peeking. Ms. Sunmi and I will be keeping an eye on them. Before taking bath girls and boys can get in the water wearing their swim suits. We are allowing it cause some of you were salty about not going to the beach. " Said chungha.

"After playing and having fun , girls will be the first ones to take bath while boys will leave the place " continued chungha. Everyone nodded understanding.

"So everyone! Have fun and enjoy!!!" Said chungha excited. Everyone cheered.

Everyone started to build their tents.
In section Z:
Tzuyu, Dahyun, jeongyeon and chaeyoung - tent 1

Lisa, jisoo, seulgi and Taeyeon - tent 2

Taehyung and yoongi were the only two guys in the section , so they have to share tents with other section students. Which turns out to be Jungkook and Jimin.

In section B :

Sana, mina, momo and nayeon- tent 1

Jennie, rose, Tiffany , jihyo - tent 2

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter